News Mr. Matrix vs Moicano is off this weekend.

Trying to resuscitate 256.

lame best fight on the card before the newly added title fight

256 was already stacked. Even before this fight it had 10 ranked fighters on the card. That doesn't include other guys like Li, Jacare and Swanson who are all fan favourites.
Well good, can't let a fight night show up your year end PPV.

256 was already stacked. Even before this fight it had 10 ranked fighters on the card. That doesn't include other guys like Li, Jacare and Swanson who are all fan favourites.

Li is fan favourite of people who love drastic eye gouging I guess. poor Matthews....

Li is fan favourite of people who love drastic eye gouging I guess. poor Matthews....
I agree that he does fight quite dirty. But he still puts up some fun fights. You cant tell me that Li vs Dwight Grant isnt a fun fight.

does less stacked mean it’s not stacked? Or are u just being a Negative Nancy? Cuz it’s stacked
Well it does mean comparatively less stacked, I'd rather have seen Yan/Sterling and Fig/Moreno instead of just Fig/Moreno, and wasn't Nunes/Anderson also on this card originally? Admittedly less of a loss than Yan/Sterling but still. If they really wanted to stack it they'd have moved some of the bangers off the surprisingly stacked fight night card the following week.

Well it does mean comparatively less stacked, I'd rather have seen Yan/Sterling and Fig/Moreno instead of just Fig/Moreno, and wasn't Nunes/Anderson also on this card originally? Admittedly less of a loss than Yan/Sterling but still. If they really wanted to stack it they'd have moved some of the bangers off the surprisingly stacked fight night card the following week.
we lost Yan/Aljo (will get rebooked), and we got Figgy/Moreno and Fiziev/Moicano. Thats a damn fair trade. Can we honestly complain about the quality of 256 when 255 was much more lackluster on paper. This PPV is still fucking stacked with 14 total fights.

we lost Yan/Aljo (will get rebooked), and we got Figgy/Moreno and Fiziev/Moicano. Thats a damn fair trade. Can we honestly complain about the quality of 256 when 255 was much more lackluster on paper. This PPV is still fucking stacked with 14 total fights.
Compared with 255 yep 100 percent agreed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back