News Tony Freguson: "Khabib ran from me"

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tony is always very hard to listen to. Level of cringe in this interview is borderline unbearable.

"Ali Abdelaziz did his job, he kept his client safe, kept him away from very dangerous opponent. That's what an agent and manager is suppose to do although he's a piece of shit. But I have to say he did the smart thing, he avoided me at all fucking costs. The Russians they avoided me at all fucking costs. That's fucking awesome, so you know what I did my job. They ran! The fucking Dagestani ran like a twail between his legs (CTE?). But you know what he's (incomprehensible), I have to give him props, go handle your family business and I see you when you get here. I'm calling it out he's gonna be back."

Listening to this view, I keep thinking that CTE he got from Justin was very severe.

Last edited:
Tony is always very hard to listen to. Level of cringe in this interview is borderline unbearable.

"Ali Abdelaziz did his job, he kept his client safe, kept him away from very dangerous opponent. That's what an agent and manager is suppose to do although he's a piece of shit. But I have to say he did the smart thing, he avoided me at all fucking costs. The Russians they avoided me at all fucking costs. That's fucking awesome, so you know what I did my job. The ran! The fucking Dagestani ran like a twail between his legs (CTE?). But you know what he's (incomprehensible), I have to give him props, go handle your family business and I see you when you get here. I'm calling it out he's gonna be back."

I can't help but wonder what would've been if Tony didn't cut that weight for no fucking reason like two weeks before the fight.

That could definitely have hurt him

Tony can't wrestle, I ve never seen him try an actual takedown in the octagon.

Tony is a D 1 All American and Justin is D 1 All American... both epic wrestlers on paper who can't wrestle <45>

They might have been evenly matched in wrestling department, but Tony would beat him in grappling I think.

Tony is a D 1 All American and Justin is D 1 All American... both epic wrestlers on paper who can't wrestle <45>

They might have been evenly matched in wrestling department, but Tony would beat him in grappling I think.
Wrestling is not only use to get it the ground, it also used to not go to the ground. On that aspect, Justin before the khabib fight is a great wrestler only spending 17 second on his back.

Tony though can't defend or do a takedown to save his life.

I can't help but wonder what would've been if Tony didn't cut that weight for no fucking reason like two weeks before the fight.

That could definitely have hurt him
he had no legit coaching in his corner. Possibly if he trained for gaethje as an exclusive training camp, maybe. But I don't think he could make those proper adjustments without good coaching.

I wanted to believe so, but I still think wittman would have had the smarter adjustments.

Back