Mods should honestly make 2 discussion forums...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The reason is very clear, there are those who don’t care about cheating and those who do and it’s causing lots anger, misunderstandings and frustrations! Don’t you guys agree? Take me for an example, I will never understand why a person who was caught cheating to even be considered a true champ never mind a goat! I’m sure many posters agree with me and feel the same! What do u think, should we segregate or keep fighting about the same issues over and over again?

The reason is very clear, there are those who don’t care about cheating and those who do and it’s causing lots anger, misunderstandings and frustrations! Don’t you guys agree? Take me for an example, I will never understand why a person who was caught cheating to even be considered a true champ never mind a goat! I’m sure many posters agree with me and feel the same! What do u think, should we segregate or keep fighting about the same issues over and over again?
If you don’t want to talk about cheating you can simply choose to not engage in conversations about cheating.

We knew you didn't like cheating by about your 3rd sentence.

Unfortunately, is not important enough. We don't know what cheating is anymore. Organizations test and bust cheater sometimes and not others.

If you want to eliminate cheaters you probably are gonna have to eliminate all athletes and sit at home and just read books.

200.gif

<JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>

Back