Justin Gaetjhe will be salty.

Idk where he goes from here tbh, he was talking about beating Khabib, defending against Dustin and Conor and then retiring. With the shit he talked about Conor I doubt Conor would give him a shot if he becomes champ. Assuming Conor would defend at all.

Justin almost took it too well honestly. Like "well im glad thats over, its good that he just submitted me"

But anyways, I dont have an issue with him not pandering to trolls

He wont be salty.

He landed more on Khabib in 1 round then most do in 3.

He took the risks and Khabib capitalized on it.

Khabib is an all time great, Justin has no reason to be salty.

Justin almost took it too well honestly. Like "well im glad thats over, its good that he just submitted me"

s

I was thinking that too, but I think he just realized how badly he got pwned on the ground. Can't really say much after that.

Justin showed his class on the night of the fight, congratulating Khabib and had a ' oh well I will do better next time' attitude. He will be a great champion.
Youre just trying to make something out of nothing. The only salt here is you

When will you fucking guys get that strength of schedule is more important than record?

With all these different disciplines and nuances in the fight game, it's absurd for fighters to be undefeated for decades. Appreciate the GOAT tier fighters while you can. Appreciate JBG disciples. Appreciate fighters in general.

And you know what? If Justin was salty, which he wasn't, what's wrong with that? He just lost a fight he spent months preparing for. Mixed Martial Arts isn't easy.

He never insulted khabib he somewhat insulted his fans with a completely accurate statement

Go make a prediction against khabib on a he ufc ig/Twitter and watch how quickly your inbox gets blown up

He got destroyed and took it on the Chin, he'll be back, and just because he got dominated DOESN'T mean he was wrong about what he said.

Hell you even had Khabib fans on here essentially calling Khabib himself a Liar denying the fact that he said he PROMISED his Mother he wouldn't fight without his Dad.

4d2bskbl8x421.jpg

I was thinking that too, but I think he just realized how badly he got pwned on the ground. Can't really say much after that.
Mmm.... hellooooo...:
1. Fought with a broken foot (baloon like)
2. Won 1st, was on the way to UD, got caught in a fluke submission
3. Was clearly winning, until lost
4. Was feeling bad hurting a person who lost someone close
5. Did better than DP and CM together
6. Fought men 3 time his size (pen!s wise)
That's of the top of my head. Buzz me if you need more...

I wish khabib fought ferguson god damn that fight was cursed

Perfect stylistic match way harder fight for khabib style wise

I can guarantee you Gaethje isn’t salty at all, in fact I think he gained fans with how he’s handled himself

I know its hard to imagine a culture different from yours - but maybe watch some national geographic or discovery channels... People do get together naked without any homo activities or inclinations... In Europe especially Eastern Europe its customary to go to a sauna for guys and girls all naked without having an orgy.... If anything posting this picture speaks more of your latent philias and phobias... Mention it to your shrink

Back