*What's going on with these "annoying Khabib fans" talking?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, what's the problem with being a fan of an undefeated UFC fighter, one of the most dominant to ever enter the cage, and one that does what he says?

AND (this is a big "And") he's also a good role model, a good son, a fighter that respects her pals (when they deserve to be respected).

I mean, don't even compare Khabib fans to McGregor nuthuggers. Come on. Is like comparing one fighter to another. Don't try to put both on the same bag. They are like day and night.

Last edited:
I mean, what's the problem with being a fan of an undefeated UFC fighter, on of the most dominant too ever enter the cage, and one that does what he says?

AND (tgis is a big "And") he's also a good role model, a good son, a fighter that respects her pals (when they deserve to be respected).

I mean, don't even compare Khabib fans to McGregor nuthuggers. Come on. Is like comparing one fighter to another. Don't try to put both on the same bag.
That would require too much thought on their part. Give them too much credit.

They're not gonna ban me I run this shit

giphy.gif

It is just butthurt Conor fans trying to justify their previous nuthuggery.

I mean, what's the problem with being a fan of an undefeated UFC fighter, one of the most dominant to ever enter the cage, and one that does what he says?

AND (this is a big "And") he's also a good role model, a good son, a fighter that respects her pals (when they deserve to be respected).

I mean, don't even compare Khabib fans to McGregor nuthuggers. Come on. Is like comparing one fighter to another. Don't try to put both on the same bag. They are like day and night.

Over here in the Middle East, Khabib fans are like the Western Conor fans.

Most of them have never seen an MMA fight in their life, and cheer for Khabib mostly for religious reasons. Come fight time, they spam his pictures on social media with captions like "May Allah bring triumph to our great Muslim Champion against the godless Americans".

When I first saw MMA having a kind of surge in the region, I was like AlHamdulillah. Now that I've seen what Khabib fans are like over here, I've become: Hasbiya'llah Wa Neeima Al Wakeel.

With that said, Khabib will smesh Garth.

Khabib is probably one of my favourite athletes. I generally don't consider myself a "fan" of athletes, but Khabib might be one of the exceptions. Having said that, his fanbase is comparable to that of Conor, or LeBron, or Kobe. They're exhausting. . .

I'm a Khabib hugger through and through. But I can 100% see how some of his new fans piss people off. He has a lot of casuals fans just like Conor. His religious fans are very annoying to me.

But they really trigger the haters so I am torn. Honestly it's better for everyone when fighters have a lot of haters, at the least these people will tune in to watch him lose. any type of attention is good really.

Butthurt Conor fans annoyed that the guy who smeshed Conor now gets all the praise.

That said...I dislike the Russian gimmick account(s) who solely only support Russian fighters, not that's an issue bit more that it seems like a bad joke to me

Khabib's positive traits aren't his fans' positive traits. A lot of them are loud, phonies who take themselves too seriously.

Good role model Khabib:
- Stands for no rights for woman
- Attacks people after a fight
- Stands for his people randomly attacking other people
I can list like 100 things going wrong in his home country. A lot of people flee from that country.

Those russian mountain muslims have barely any rules, laws or culture.

Back