Khabib makes weight without pants,didn't Gaethje look drained?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Khabib looked big, and he'll be even bigger at fight night. I guess GSP was right when he said Khabib may walk out bigger than him.
Is it only me... or Justin looked a bit drained?
The point is that Khabib looked healthier on the weight-ins. I'm not even discussing their weight.

They look the same to me, Justin doesnt have as pronounced a tortoise shell on his back,thats all.

khabib-nurmagomedov-justin-gaethje-ufc254-weigh-ins.jpg

They look the same to me, Justin doesnt have the tortoise shell on his back,thats all.

khabib-nurmagomedov-justin-gaethje-ufc254-weigh-ins.jpg
Yeah in the media face offs beebs arms looked twice the size of gaethje, but at weigh ins there was little difference. Probably just a shitty fitting tshirt, thanks Reebok. Beeb has a few pounds on him tho.

Khabib looked big, and he'll be even bigger at fight night. I guess GSP was right when he said Khabib may walk out bigger than him.
The point is that Khabib looked healthier on the weight-ins. I'm not even discussing their weight.
GSP is right, khabib walks around the same weight as him, 185-190 ( most of LW do btw ).

But khabib 185-190 lbs is not like GSP 185-190 lbs, Khabib's body fat ratio is much higher, and GSP is more shredded and with more muscle mass.

St-Pierre-GSP.jpg

nurma.jpg

If khabib beat justin, they should make the GSP fight at 163 lbs, so no one has an advantage weight wise.

Tbh he doesnt look any bigger than he has from previous fights. He looks in my view in the right shape and isnt ballooned out.

He learnt hard when he got hospitalised last time so hes doing the weight cuts a lot better now.

The other telling thing is the interview with Caterall at the pool table Khabib is adamant he will not look at other divisions and wants to remain at 155lb as that is where he is at his happiest. That's why he wants GSP at that weight and not move up.

Khabib looked like he was in a state of panic that he was going to have to be told to get off the scale and go cut more weight. Utter relief when he didn’t have to.

I don't think so.
Fighters get 'scared' when they weigh in at the hotel and weigh in at the weigh in location with digital scales. When there is a difference it looks like they gained weight but it's because of deviations in the digital scales.

Are Khabibs arms really that small or is he not flexing?

I really need to stop watching Nicks strength and power.

I don't think so.
Fighters get 'scared' when they weigh in at the hotel and weigh in at the weigh in location with digital scales. When there is a difference it looks like they gained weight but it's because of deviations in the digital scales.
Aren’t they practicing and comparing on that scale to make sure it lines up correctly? I’ve seen that before..

Lol the fuck are you on about OP? Khabib almost started crying when they announced his weight (in like 2 seconds...) Justin looked relaxed and chill, pretty obvious who had the hardest cut.

both even in physique, but you're not wrong, khabib is bigger, but gaethje is strong, looks good

Why do people keep trying to peddle that Khabib is the same size as GSP?

Conor came out to fight Diaz at 168 lbs without a weight cut. In Khabib/Conors weigh in Conor's thighs were soo much more bigger than Khabibs. Now go look at GSP's thighs at his peak. They were huge and he was weight cutting to 170

At his peak GSP was walking around shredded at 185-190

Gonna safer assume the guy that needed the towel and was relieved that he made weight had a harder cut

Back