What if Lesnar just swung recklessly like Ngannou?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They have the same physical attributes. Lesnar just tried to strike technically, and did badly at it. What if he just said fuck it, and swung haymakers like Ngannou, combined with his NCAA div 1 national championship wrestling?

10001595.gif

He would have been punched in the face more.

Big Frank is faster than Bork.

He dropped Randy and Herring with right hands, but he always wanted to go to his wrestling which makes sense of course because thats his life. But I'm sure he can hurt many guys on the feet if he connects properly.

He doesn't have that kinda movement. He tried swangin and bangin a bit with Cain but it was just head down and planted in on the spot

No need brock will just take down that windmill puncher and go donkey kong on he's head.

Perhaps he knew swinging wildly would end badly for him. Based off what he said in the Prime Time special versus Cain, he only trained 2 hours a day. I think only ever did 6 to 8 week training camps as well. That's not, in my opinion, enough time to develop striking skills for the level he was competing at. Oh well, those were some good times.

They have the same physical attributes. Lesnar just tried to strike technically, and did badly at it. What if he just said fuck it, and swung haymakers like Ngannou, combined with his NCAA div 1 national championship wrestling?

He would probably gas.

He didn't have the gas tank to do that and he also was very adverse to getting hit in the face. I knew Brock would never be a great MMA fighter, but he did have the ability to be one. He just started way too late in life to adapt to a multi-faceted sport like MMA.

Lesnar ran a 4.7 at the combine. I doubt Ngannou could do that. Regardless, lesnar was never comfortable throwing strikes standing, so it’s a moot point.

We're talking about punching not running.

Francis moves faster & better than Lesnar & he hits harder too; his punching technique is better. Ironically if Bork laid off the juice he'd probably be a better fighter. All that muscle mass slows him down & restricts his movement.

Lesnar ran a 4.7 at the combine. I doubt Ngannou could do that. Regardless, lesnar was never comfortable throwing strikes standing, so it’s a moot point.
Hand speed could be another story, also Lesnar wasnt used to get hit, being big and athletic is a whole different story, pretty sure DC isnt fast running but his hand are, Andy Ruiz jr is a prime example too.

it's moronic to just think ngannou throws without any thought or technique.

We're talking about punching not running.

Francis moves faster & better than Lesnar & he hits harder too; his punching technique is better. Ironically if Bork laid off the juice he'd probably be a better fighter. All that muscle mass slows him down & restricts his movement.

LOL

*If* Lesnar magically had the practice, desire, skill, and coordination, sure he would have been a killer. But he spend decades pre-programming himself to be a wrestler, and you cold tell he was scared to get hit. Those are some big mental barriers to overcome if you want to be a HW striker.

Lesnar didnt really have power like ngannou

Back