UFC 254 tracking to be biggest ever

So we better see more than 2,400,000 PPV buys

I'm not sure how Dustin vs Khabib wasn't trending to be this massive but Gaethje vs Khabib is. If we're believing Dana here, then the Dustin win really blew Khabib up worldwide.

He says that for roughly 70% of PPV's.

So we better see more than 2,400,000 PPV buys

I'm not sure how Dustin vs Khabib wasn't trending to be this massive but Gaethje vs Khabib is. If we're believing Dana here, then the Dustin win really blew Khabib up worldwide.
Holloway vs Poirier 2 at UFC 236 received 100000 ppv buys.
Ferguson vs Gaethje at UFC 249 received 700000 ppv buys.

Yes Khabibs star power is growing but I think the success of 249 definitely helped this card so Gaethje is pulling his own weight too.

I think it does 1.5-2 million buys. If Gaethje and Ferguson can bring 750k PPVs then the greatest LW fight ever and 2nd biggest star in the sport is fighting should be massive.

Maybe it can break the record if it had Tony vs Dustin and RDA vs Islam but that is not happening so yeah...

It will be big but not bigger than Khabib/Conor fight Cmon Dana what r u talking about ?

Holloway vs Poirier 2 at UFC 236 received 100000 ppv buys.
Ferguson vs Gaethje at UFC 249 received 700000 ppv buys.

Yes Khabibs star power is growing but I think the success of 249 definitely helped this card so Gaethje is pulling his own weight too.

It's hard to compare them like that.

UFC 236 was the first event on ESPN + PPV & many had difficulty with buying it.

UFC 249 was the first PPV event in the middle of a pandemic without any other sports.

But I get the point and you're right

He’s selling the fight. Why are people surprised ?

tumblr_n196ibJ3Qg1rvdh8no6_250.gifv

I hope it does well, and everybody makes lots of money. But, that afternoon time slot will have an effect on sales. But, the UFC isn’t too concerned about Khabib’s numbers on these cards. They’re making loads of cash from Abu Dhabi/sheiks.

Maybe 1.5M views, tops.

Not a chance, Main event is fab co Main is cool and the rest of the main card is Bollox

Gaethje is a bigger superstar than we thought

Gaethje's reputation as a human highlight reel and him fighting the no. 1 pound for pound fighter in the world makes this card huuuuuuge. I hope nothing bad happens...

Back