Media Khabib thinks very highly of Adesanya.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

"I think he's already a superstar right now. He's very good. He's undefeated, 20-0. He beat a lot of tough guys, Gastelum, Whittaker, Costa. He defend his title twice. He already big star.."

Semi goat respects the real goat.

After this fight Adesanya has raised his stock a lot. Like it or not, his emasculation of jacked Ricky Martin got everyone talking.

Also he's a very active fighter. It's crazy to think that Adesanya has had more title fights than Khabib, and has the same number of title defence (#2), while only being in the UFC for just two and half years

Somewhere in the south of France on a fancy yacht a former fighter is throwing fit as to why he never got a BIG respect props on skillz & game from Khabib...:mad:

I’m not even a “fan” of Izzy, but dude is a legit fighter and fought the best thrown at him.

I feel the same way I only got mad respect for him when in the cage, once he's out I could careless.

"I think he's already a superstar right now. He's very good. He's undefeated, 20-0. He beat a lot of tough guys, Gastelum, Whittaker, Costa. He defend his title twice. He already big star.."

When I read, "he beat a lot of tough guys" I instantly heard his voice lol

Haters can't say much here

Everyone realizes it already, his talent is recognized

he looked like a cobra against Costa

in fact his nickname should be Black Cobra
There needs to be someone in this promotion with a cobra nickname dammit

Quite possibly the best wrestler the UFC has ever seen acknowledging the skills of possibly the best (but at least one of the best) striker(s) the UFC has ever seen.

#hespect

Khabib didn't say adesanya beat romero, he knows what's up ...

Back