So Israels humping Paulo is the most shameful thing happened in the octagon?

Naw. They don't like each other.

I just watched Isreal on rogan and the guy is incredibly respectful well spoken and likeable.

I am a fan now.

As a black role model we need more of these guys who conduct themselves with respect and maturity

Nah if Costa had done the same, nobody would still be crying about it.
No I disagree. I think we both knew no matter who won they were going to celebrate in a douchy manner. I expected Costa to probably just talk shit and then maybe refuse to shake his hand like he said he would.

But mock sodomization of your opponent wouldn't be tolerated by most people. It's just weird.

Speak for yourself.

Even if you think shitting is A-OK, Paul Daley attacking Koscheck after the bell is much, much worse that Adesanya's behavior.
I already speaking for myself lol,Cheap shots are another thing but trying to rape an opponent is just horrible thing to do,a cheap shot is just a punch which they already trhow hundeds of times in a fight but this???

I already speaking for myself lol,Cheap shots are another thing but trying to rape an opponent is just horrible thing to do,a cheap shot is just a punch which they already trhow hundeds of times in a fight but this???
"Trying to rape an opponent?"

It was a pelvic thrust, triggering gay panic in insecure MMA fans.

Back