Ali pretty much controls 155 and 170...

Ahmed Masood

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
... think about it. In both weight classes, he currently manages:

1) The dominant champions who each have two title defences. (Khabib and Usman)
2) The number one contenders who are arguably the toughest matchups thus far for the champs (Gaethje and Burns)
3) Arguably, the most exciting fighters in each division (Gaethje and Luque).
4) Arguably, the top prospects in each division (Makhachev and Khamzat).

He may be overly emotional and wild at times, but to manage this much talent in arguably the two most stacked weight classes, is insane.

P.s. this isnt including some of the other talent he has in these two weightclasses i.e. Alhassan, Dariush etc.

He controlled Bw too before Yan. He got Cody a title shot at 125

I feel like he tries to steal their spotlight at times, and/or takes too much credit for their accomplishments. He's a great manager, don't get me wrong, but I see him falling from grace in the next few years due to getting too big of a head from the success of the fighters he manages.

... think about it. In both weight classes, he currently manages:

1) The dominant champions who each have two title defences. (Khabib and Usman)
2) The number one contenders who are arguably the toughest matchups thus far for the champs (Gaethje and Burns)
3) Arguably, the most exciting fighters in each division (Gaethje and Luque).
4) Arguably, the top prospects in each division (Makhachev and Khamzat).

He may be overly emotional and wild at times, but to manage this much talent in arguably the two most stacked weight classes, is insane.

P.s. this isnt including some of the other talent he has in these two weightclasses i.e. Alhassan, Dariush etc.

If Dana wants to make a fight, it will happen regardless of what Ali says.

In before triggered ADS sufferers

Ali for your management, Mike Dolce for your weight cutting, Unstoppable

Back