Fitness Youtuber says all top MMA fighters are on steroids and have no integrity (Long read kinda)

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

So this guy whos never trained ever, is trying to say that all top athletes have no integrity, and thats why all of them are on roids, now I don't doubt any other sport, but with the UFC to say that all the top fighters dont have integrity and that all are on PEDs is incredibly ignorant, and such a jackass thing to say, he brings up how USADA is bs, and yeah they for sure have had some shady shit go on, but when first implemented people were dropping like flys, USADA is the most strict drug testing system out there, hardly anyone tests positive for PEDs anymore, he also says tainted supplements are a bs excuse, even though it's been proven multiple times that tainted supplements are a legit thing.

Thoughts?

Not gonna watch the video, but this dudes whole channel is him shitting on famous people in fitness, I guess he is trying to get on the Izzy Gyno thing like all the other Fitness Youtubers
Lmao, yeah he talks about how other people are milking Adesanyas tit, but then makes a video about it, lmao

How the hell he can know this please stop believing everything you see on internet

Why would the UFC pay USADA to do nothing, makes no fucking sense.

Not really—Max Kellerman already torched the UFC on this. USADA catches less people than WADA but costs more money. So you do the math. I would dig this video up but I have a feeling you’re going to keep being naive.

Yeah, all top athletes are on PEDs, including mixed martial artists. Adesanya just fought with a titty but he’s passed ten tests under USADA this year. Are you a grown man? You think all the top guys in all the top sports are on the sauce, with the exception of the one you like? God.

Last edited:
Phillion
"it's a struggle to make a seven minute video"

Dude, Greg Doucette makes money out of youtube.
Probably you do also.
Same for More Plates More Dates.
What struggle? You talk in front of a video camera. Sure, there are other stuff, video editing and so on... it can be difficult and time consuming.
Struggle has the brazilian guy who picks your coffee beans, you moron!
That's a struggle!

It’s the elephant in the room… When you are partaking in sport for a living and you know that the competition at the top where the money is, are gaining an unfair advantage without detection then you will have to try do the same. It’s pretty easy to tell yourself that you are doing the right thing morally because it’s pretty easy to tell yourself that everybody else is at it

Dana should sign him to fight that guy who found the "genetic loophole" for fat burning.

Watch pillions vids sometimes. Guy just rips everyone. Can be funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back