Media Punches to the chest could have caused the gynocomastia on adesanya

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is something that i didn't know could happen, but there is enough scientific evidence to sugest costant trauma to an area ( such as the nipple ) could cause gynocomastia, of course there is always the possibilities of ped's when we are talking about sports, but the reasons for gyno are far more complex than people think

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw30J_VXeBbfGM_ppLc0yKbE

Been in combat sports since 2004 and never seen that happen. Met thousands of thais with 200+++ fights and none had gyno. Not buying that shit lol
Well there is an article that i just posted up above that proves its a possibility, everyone has different genetics so of course its not gonna happen to everyone, also izzy style of fighting crealy leaves his chest area exposed so he's probably being hit there more than the average fighter

Nah nah this is almost as bad a Jon having PED leftover in his system but he never took any in the first place
Dude there is scientific evidence that trauma to the nipole area could cause gyno, im not gere trying to defend adesanya he could be very well cheating for all i know, but the steroids=gyno stuff its not true. There are many, many factors that can cause gyno

jF0LIqk.gif

Dude there is scientific evidence that trauma to the nipole area could cause gyno, im not gere trying to defend adesanya he could be very well cheating for all i know, but the steroids=gyno stuff its not true. There are many, many factors that can cause gyno
Usually the easiest explanation is the right one

Tons of people have it naturally, it happens. I have my own assumptions but that's all they are and I have no clue, all I know is some people have it from too much of something naturally.

This thread though, is ridiculous...like ALL of his threads.

I should have gyno with all the bullshit ppl post here. I smoke alot of weed and taken thousands of kicks and knees to my chest lmao
Lets go to a gyno buffet, we start with weed, than we drink a bunch of beer, two hours latter why find a place to stuff our faces of toffu and at night we go to a mma gym and ask some dude to punch us in the nipple a bunch of times. If we get bitch tits we will know why

I'm a huge Adesanya fan (obviously) and I'm not buying this one bit. I'm about 95% sure it's gyno the only question left now is how he got it?

Lets go to a gyno buffet, we start with weed, than we drink a bunch of beer, two hours latter why find a place to stuff our faces of toffu and at night we go to a mma gym and ask some dude to punch us in the nipple a bunch of times. If we get bitch tits we will know why
Sounds like a good time. Im down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back