Media Khabib wants to go hard

ZXwbwq3.gif

I'm just gonna say it. Jav and DC are a little weird with the way they joke around with Khabib.

The beginning sounded like Jav was talking to a young child. Maybe the language thing, IDK.

Sometimes I have a feeling they talk to him like he is slightly retarded.

Generally trying to boost someone’s confidence is retarded if they’re an adult, they’ve decided how they feel. I’d say that to my 4 year old nephew.

I'm just gonna say it. Jav and DC are a little weird with the way they joke around with Khabib.

The beginning sounded like Jav was talking to a young child. Maybe the language thing, IDK.
It's the language thing. Half of the guys in that gym won't understand him if he doesn't speak slowly.

Sometimes I have a feeling they talk to him like he is slightly retarded.
I think when someone's language is not perfect you kind of assume they're not as intelligent. Like, you obviously know it's not the case, but I think it's like an automatic thing. There's a cleaner lady where I work, her English is absolutely abysmal, I would not even consider her to actually 'speak english', and she kind of never gets respect off anyone, and no one takes her seriously, basically gets treated like a special needs person. Thing is, she speaks 6 fucking languages, and when you hear her on the phone talking to someone in her own language you can tell she's just a normal person, but if she tries to communicate with you, you really feel like you're talking to a retard, it's just a sad automatic thing imo

I think when someone's language is not perfect you kind of assume they're not as intelligent. Like, you obviously know it's not the case, but I think it's like an automatic thing. There's a cleaner lady where I work, her English is absolutely abysmal, I would not even consider her to actually 'speak english', and she kind of never gets respect off anyone, and no one takes her seriously, basically gets treated like a special needs person. Thing is, she speaks 6 fucking languages, and when you hear her on the phone talking to someone in her own language you can tell she's just a normal person, but if she tries to communicate with you, you really feel like you're talking to a retard, it's just a sad automatic thing imo

Never knew Gerald Meerschaert knew 6 languages. Wow.

Yeah, its always been like that. lol.

DC not so much but definitely jav.

Back