Colby Covington Before and After Heel Turn

Thanks for this, TS. I don't watch hype shows anymore and barely watch any interviews, so it's fun to see this. It's a shame a good fighter has to do that to stay on the roster.

I can assure you alot of fighters have tried making a heel turn, failed and quickly went back to their normal self.

Props to Colby for pulling it off. The atmosphere in the arena when he called Brazil a dump is legendary.

tumblr_ouvjukDm101s05wxzo1_400.gifv

Interesting, so the first time the heel came out is when he yelled at the crowd in Brazil.

That yelling tone is exactly how he yelled after the Woodley fight and in his exchange with Usman. Just reminds us how much of his character is an act.

Thanks for this, TS. I don't watch hype shows anymore and barely watch any interviews, so it's fun to see this. It's a shame a good fighter has to do that to stay on the roster.
I agree. Funny hearing him talk about Jorge. I hope they're all still friends.

people think Colby went from this normal guy to pretending to be a shitty person and a racist but I'm pretty sure it was the other way around. He was trying to pretend to be a good person but now he's showing his true colors. He's obviously hamming it up with the little hat and sunglasses outfit but a lot of what he's putting out there you're only going to be willing to do if you're really that kind of person, a scumbag.

It's hilarious to me how Colby is pretty much consistently a winner but never fails to look like a loser...

It's really an amazing gift.

Back