Whats next for Zabit?

This was rumored but never confirmed.

FW division has been a shit show to schedule.

So much talent: Volk, Max, Korean zombie, Kattar, Yair, Abe Lincoln, Burgos, Emmett, Stephens. So many matchups to make yet something always happens.

If he beats Yair, he likely deserves a title shot. However the winner of Ortega/Korean Zombie could easily get the next title shot too. Zabit needs to finish Yair in a big way and make a statement, if it's another 29-28 where he fades badly at the end, I'm not sure that will be enough to get him the shot at Volk.

why can't more fighters do what khamzat is doing....maybe not to that level of frequency, but why can't they fight way more often? zabit is one of the least active fighters i know of. so many fighters fight 2 or 3x per year, and that's it...
yeah i want to see him and cyril gane fight more often but i guess its not gonna happen

why can't more fighters do what khamzat is doing....maybe not to that level of frequency, but why can't they fight way more often? zabit is one of the least active fighters i know of. so many fighters fight 2 or 3x per year, and that's it...

He has fought twice every year since he entered the org. Is that so horrible in this day and age?

Could it be that fighters are ducking him?

3 rounds title fight at the end of the year.

Zabit is on a 6 fight win streak.

Max is on a 2 losses
Ortega is on a loss

Zombie is only a 2 fight win streak plus he lost to yareae

Yarear is only a 2 fight win streak and is ducking Zabit

So Zabit is the only logical choice for a title shot :D
Winning against scrubs doesn't matter, better to have 2 top 5/10 wins than 6 nobodies
Anyway, winner of Ortega KZ is next and after that CCC

Zabit is on a 6 fight win streak.

Max is on a 2 losses
Ortega is on a loss

Zombie is only a 2 fight win streak plus he lost to yareae

Yarear is only a 2 fight win streak and is ducking Zabit

So Zabit is the only logical choice for a title shot :D
Zabit wins vs top 10 competition have been very suspect. He didn´t looked dominante vs stephens and kattar.

Winning against scrubs doesn't matter, better to have 2 top 5/10 wins than 6 nobodies
Anyway, winner of Ortega KZ is next and after that CCC
So if Ortega beats KZ would get a title shot ??

Who does Zombie have as a top 10?
Frankie and Moicano have left the division and are not ranked anymore. So zombie has nobody ranked lol

Yarear has zombie and stephens but is ducking Zabit

Ortega has nobody. All his top 10 wins have left the division and are not ranked anymore lol

Zabit has both Kattar and Stephens ranked but is not ducking Yarear.

So Zabit deserves it more :D

Go take a look at the rankings!
https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Zabit Bless

Title Shot makes the most sense right now.

Or wait for KZ vs Ortega... If KZ wins he does deserve a TS. Zabit would get winner

If Ortega wins he needs another fight. The guy has been absent since December 2018. He shouldn't get a TS off beating KZ

I just want to see him go 3 hard rounds without looking like he's gonna die. If not Volk will wreck him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back