I am a moron!

I know we are in prime years of political correctness but lots of thuggish behavior is done by the likes of conor and his crew and like wise with khabib and his crew. We also have masdival and Mike Perry who are bringing their low life style in the UFC and worst of them all who is Michael Bisping who spit on Jorge despite winning. This is not American at all!

This sport was super clean and classy when you had real hard working Americans fighting in the UFC like Matt Hughes, rich Franklin, karo parisyan, Joe Riggs, Nick Diaz,Bryan stann as well as din Thomas who embodied hard work towards a better life. Regardless of their birth place, they had American values. Joe dieted and Nick ran marathon and promoted healthy lifestyle. Matt ran a farm and karo ran a autoshop and did pro bono for the poor. Bryan fought for America and rich Franklin popularized green smoothies. All are real unsung heroes of MMA.

Stephen Thompson is the last great American fighter.

matt hughes was a dick hole

Fuck your post. Why is the "american way" the only way?

Alot of the fighters you mentioned arent even Murican lmao

Lol at MMA ever being "clean and classy", TS. Are you trolling or are you for real?

RACE IS NOT RELEVANT!!!

If your Chinese but grew up in America you are American!!!

Are you aware that you just said "Matt Hughes" and "classy" in the same sentence?

Lol at MMA ever being "clean and classy", TS. Are you trolling or are you for real?

MMA used to be full of classy gents

4144b8a4fcceab2ffa8511bef79b755d.jpg

Ah yes, Matt Hughes, paragon of virtue

matt hughes was a dick hole

I hope you're trolling because this is just pathetic.

What the hell is going on here?

I make mistake I edited to admit my mistakes that is this thread. No telling o forgot about Matt Hughes and rich and who they really were. Maybe rich was cool I don't know.

I make mistake I edited to admit my mistakes that is this thread. No telling o forgot about Matt Hughes and rich and who they really were. Maybe rich was cool I don't know.
you should've just left your thread the way it was. everyone thought you were trolling to begin with.

Ahh Americans thinking they are ahead of the world

Back