This bs conor vs dustin charity fight

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Will Conor be called out when this is known as a pr stunt. I cannot believe the amount of people believing this on social media. It's an obvious ploy to make bald head look bad. Conor is hoping that Dana comes out condemning this then Conor will come back with the "its for charity you fuck" line in the attempt to make himself look good to the public. If I was Dana I would call the bluff an go with it an put support into an just watch it fully break down. Dustin as nice as he is is defiantly not this nice. Calling ufc out about pay then missing out the biggest payday of his life.

Aren't they under the contract?

Of course this is bs, but it's cute to let Conor die hards believe he still can do whatever he wants just because he wants to. But on a serious note, this is like the pacquiao fight, not gonna happen, just bs talk.

Aren't they under the contract?
They could potentially do an exhibition fight however would have to be for charity with absolutely no money going to any fighter however with the lawyers ufc have they could probably find a way to stop it

Of course this is bs, but it's cute to let Conor die hards believe he still can do whatever he wants just because he wants to. But on a serious note, this is like the pacquiao fight, not gonna happen, just bs talk.

Its so funny how many people are actually on conors side already calling him a saint. Fucking dumb cunts

Why won't the Pac fight happen? He actually did fight Mayweather. Maybe the UFC is in on it.

They could potentially do an exhibition fight however would have to be for charity with absolutely no money going to any fighter however with the lawyers ufc have they could probably find a way to stop it
McGregor said he wants to donate half a million, sounds to me like this is only a small piece of the whole pie.

McGregor said he wants to donate half a million, sounds to me like this is only a small piece of the whole pie.
Lol really I didn't see that bit. If so its 100 percen
Why won't the Pac fight happen? He actually did fight Mayweather. Maybe the UFC is in on it.
Ufc made heaps off that my man

Yes I am not Dana white but Conor has no business fighting Pac, he would get starched even worse than with Floyd, at least with Mayweather there was still an element of surprise but now we know he can't hang with elite boxers, I would be more interested in watching Roman circus games than this joke, but it's good publicity for Pac and his camp. I guess if I was manny yeah I would take it, easiest pay day of my life. But for Conor it would be disastrous, sports wise and publicity wise. CM Punk level, at least Punk knows where he's at.

All of this shit is boring and lame beyond belief at this point. Shocked that so many people seem to believe they could actually do this. It is all just posturing.

i have never heard of a charity ufc fight, so how are they going to conduct this??

it wont happen.

Back