Jesus christ the card this weekend is beyond terrible

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i mean i have warmed up to womens mma over the past few years but like could we not have had a JJ fight or Taitana Suarez fight as a main event. Holm main eventing at this point is pathetic. At least the consensus GOAT GDR is blessing this card but fuckin hell this is a snoozefest of a card.

Also crying that Condit is fighting again (he's on the prelims), he's 2-8 in his last 10 (lost last 5 matches) and hes fighting court mcgee whos 1-4 in his last 5 (lost last 2 matches).

Fuck it Yorgan de Castro hype train start now
055_Justin_Tafa_x_Yorgan_de_Castro.jpg

I thought this had the Glover/Santos fight on it.

First card in a long time I won't be watching. Imagine wanting to showcase MMA to the world and putting this garbage on.

i mean i have warmed up to womens mma over the past few years but like could we not have had a JJ fight or Taitana Suarez fight as a main event. Holm main eventing at this point is pathetic. At least the consensus GOAT GDR is blessing this card but fuckin hell this is a snoozefest of a card.

Also crying that Condit is fighting again (he's on the prelims), he's 2-8 in his last 10 (lost last 5 matches) and hes fighting court mcgee whos 1-4 in his last 5 (lost last 2 matches).

Fuck it Yorgan de Castro hype train start now
055_Justin_Tafa_x_Yorgan_de_Castro.jpg
Well Carlos condit is fighting so I guess I can look forward to a night of trash wmma and crying myself to sleep after it’s all over.

Low point of Condit's career. I never would have thought it. Condit was must see at one point in time.

The judges' stole Condit's soul.

I mean its free and its more MMA...

..Yeah, thats about it. Skipped.

the ufc is out here putting on events every weekend, most of them for "free" and all some people can do is bitch about it...shut up.
Yeah, I don't get it. Buncha bitchass posters forreal

There’s some good wmma on that card. Aldana needs to make a statement. GDR is sure fire entertainment. And Loma and Jinh has me intrigued.

Look for the silver linings if you really are a fan of the sport there must be something worth watching on the card.

No pressure on Carlos and I’m totally joking but I’m going to kill myself if he loses. Just kidding mods

Condit must go back to his old performances where he avoids clinches early and lets his cardio take over for the later part of the fight for a late stoppage or edging the decision.

Back