wonderboy is a big step up for Borat

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
everyone else he fought was garbage...the ko of the BJJ guy isn't anything to brag abt

Wonderboy is an elite striker w good takedown defense....we will see how good borat is

Agreed. Wonderboy doesn't make anyone look good, even when he loses. If Khazmat can run through Thompson the way he did the first three UFC fights, this will be me on Khazmat
IncomparableRectangularEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Is this official or anything? I’ve seen reference to it, but that’s about all.

no " he didnt turn the fight down already" he would rather fight leon he did say--but ufc was still working on it--wonderboy has time to see the upside--big money fight--he could end the hype which would skyrocket wonderboys own hype--and there is always the chance that khamzat isnt that good--either way he doesnt have the experience that wonderboy has--high risk high reward, but eventually somebody will take that risk--he would win so many fans just by accepting this

WB did a video with Roy Nelson.

He flat out explains why he wouldn't take that fight. It makes sense for him to not to take that fight. All risk no gain.

If he starches him they'll just say he bit off too much to early. If he loses.....

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Borat slayed me!!

too funny!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

everyone else he fought was garbage...the ko of the BJJ guy isn't anything to brag abt

Wonderboy is an elite striker w good takedown defense....we will see how good borat is

BoratGoat will rape Wonderbread . Will be a smeshing good time

KhamzGoat is already more famous than all the top 10 no where to run for these guys. Time to get smashed

This is the dumbest fight ever

Wonderboy has 0 upside from beating this up and comer.

Chimaev could benefit from a win but it's too risky for him as well. He should continue to build his stardom with someone in the top 10/15. A Magny fight would be much better for him.

I'd like to see Wonderboy vs. Usman, Colby, or Burns. Much more interesting since in theory he won't be taken down so easily and can force a standup fight.

This is the dumbest fight ever

Wonderboy has 0 upside from beating this up and comer.

Chimaev could benefit from a win but it's too risky for him as well. He should continue to build his stardom with someone in the top 10/15. A Magny fight would be much better for him.

I'd like to see Wonderboy vs. Usman, Colby, or Burns. Much more interesting since in theory he won't be taken down so easily and can force a standup fight.
Honestly the good and bad thing about the UFC is they decide whats worth a damn if they make this fight and hype Chimaev and Wonderboy destroys him they could warrent that equal to one of those fights. They give title shots off losses

Wonderbread will get toasted once again.

Wonderboy’s vagine will hang like sleeve of wizard.

He will fight Neil Magny not Wonderboy

Magny is a much easier fight for Khamzat and a big step up still. God damn, I hope Khamzats next fight is Magny or Chiesa, if not I'd like Thompson, Neal or Gastelum.

I'm not going to lie, the fact that Dos Anjos, Luque, Chiesa, Woodley, Maia and Magny are in the UFC WW top 10...and then guys like Thompson, Masvidal etc. The division is really shallow these days, filled with failed LWs, really old guys still lingering at the top who really aren't there anymore and middle of the pack guys that are exactly contender material.

Its a great time for Khamzat tear through this division like a wildfire and give everyone a fucking wake up call. Woodley is 38 and washed, Maia is 42 and washed, Dos Anjos is 35 washed and left the division to go back to LW. Masvidal is 36, Thompson is almost 38 and then guys like Luque, Chieasa and Magny in my opinion are not top 10 caliber fighters despite being world class, they are there due to the divisions shallowness highlighted by such elderly men.

War Khamzat.

Back