Like so many others I despise Colby but he is so freaking good

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is a very tough pill to swallow.

I don’t think he can beat Usman but he is legit the #2 WW on the planet and closing in on top 3-4 WW GOAT.

fucking sucks to admit. His ability to impose his fight on anyone is truly something else. With the exception of Usman his last 5 fights his opponents look just mentally broken by the time they sit on the stool after round 1.
FUCK man

Sad he’s had to do all of his promotion himself, the #2 WW right now and the company hypes someone like Masvidal lol

Adesanya, Mas, and Colby all fall into that category for me. Really good fighters, i just can't stand them.

I don't know man. His wins haven't aged very well. When was the last time he beat a dude in his prime?

And i like Colby. I find his shtick entertaining and i respect the work he puts into it. I respect his pressure in the octagon.

Hope he fights Masvidal next or another top contender.

Stop drinking this clown's dick juice and stop making threads about him. He sucks.

This is a very tough pill to swallow.

I don’t think he can beat Usman but he is legit the #2 WW on the planet and closing in on top 3-4 WW GOAT.

fucking sucks to admit. His ability to impose his fight on anyone is truly something else. With the exception of Usman his last 5 fights his opponents look just mentally broken by the time they sit on the stool after round 1.
FUCK man
It would be really difficult to put colby over Hughes if he never wins the belt.

He’s a very good fighter and his skill set makes him a tough matchup for anyone. Cardio and grinding can keep you in a fight, just ask Bisping.

I’m not ready to anoint him a world beater yet, though. He needs to beat some young lions. Beating guys that are 38-39 years old, who have already accumulated losses and showed signs of slowing isn’t enough.

You too will see the light.
Anyone can look good against a bunch of tomato cans. It baffles me everytime someones jumps on a train before a fighter has even fought someone ranked.

You might be right but you might also be wrong. It's too early to judge. You people just never learn from the past.

He'd be a destroyer if he had a bit more power.

Anyone can look good against a bunch of tomato cans. It baffles me everytime someones jumps on a train before a fighter has even fought someone ranked.

You might be right but you might also be wrong. It's too early to judge. You people just never learn from the past.
I am not a hypetrain jumper. I am a good judge of potential, and his potential is off the charts.

I'm not saying he would beat everyone if he fought them tomorrow, but he is a special talent. In a year or so when he crushes Covington I will bump this thread.

Last edited:

<DisgustingHHH>

Definitely a skilled fighter. Definitely knows how to win with the 10 point must system. Has managed his career well in choosing who to fight when.

No where near GOAT talks though.

Back