Randy spanked Tito, and we were fine with it

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
But Izzy gives a friendly pump, and sherdog falls to pieces? This isn’t new. History has a strange way of repeating itself. This is a classic example of how different generations handle similar sports antics. It’s fucking absurd how fragile people have become. Handy bless.

Edit: This was 17 years ago. Considering what was socially acceptable then, I can assure you that spanking in 2003 was akin to a pelvic thrust in 2020.

Last edited:
Well I think it's more the fact that Randy is a respectable, admirable guy doing something funny.

Where as Izzy is extremely unlikable and probably enjoyed double pumping Costa's ass then running around the cage Naruto style afterwards.

tenor.gif

Well, look at the standard join date of the typical Sherdogger who post in the Heavies

I wasn't ok with it. But I can see how Tito and McGregor earned theirs. Costa didn't.

How can you even compare these two things. Ask a lawyer what will happen to you if you spank a waitress as compared to if you start humping a waitress who is passed out on the floor because she slipped and hit her head.

The worst part is that he didnt give any opportunity for Costa to give him payback for that. While he was doing it the opponent was unconcious and afterwards he still cant get hit because Costa will get charged with assault. So thats the mentality of a rapist, doing that to someone who isnt provided the opportunity to defend themself against it or pay you back for it. This is the clear difference between the randy/broner situation and this.

I don’t give a fuck about Izzy fucking Costa, but different times. However, I don’t give a fuck, Costa talked a lot of shit.

That’s just it; no one gave a fuck back then. All was fair in trash talk and war.

Well considering how much shit talk was going on I didn't expect a nice humble speech from the winner - didn't expect a dry hump but it is what it is.

How can you even compare these two things.

Same way you can compare spanking a waitress to two cage fighters competing. And Costa wasn’t unconscious, just tko’d. Your false equivalency is vastly more egregious than mine.

Spanking, in the way Randy was doing, had no sexual overtones. Adesanya humping Costa does, hence it was more disgusting. The fact that you are unable to distinguish the difference shows that YOU are the biased one.

I actually didn't care about what Adesanya did anyways.

Back