Nick Diaz vs Adesanya Superfight - + Nick/Nate vs Izzy on the mike also = big $

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
I think if Nick can get motivated this one will be interesting.
Nick only comes back for the superfights these days anyone counting him out needs to remember Diaz vs Anderson Silva and Adesanya vs Gastelum.

Diaz boxing is better and so is his groundgame

I love nick but c'mon lmao

that fight against anderson silva 5 years ago would tell you pretty much how this would go

Reactions: Ruv
Nick checks Izzy's leg kick and it ends like Andy vs. Weidman 2

8 years since Diaz won a fight.

8!

Edit: 9

Well considering he only had 3 fights in the last 8 years it doesn't say much.
They were all superfights against the likes of GSP and Anderson.

Like I said he is on the other level now a true legend he only does one shot fights against the all time greats.
So a fight with Izzy fits his recent career pattern perfectly.
He is only 37 still and does Ironman contests regularly.

izzy destroys nicks legs and backpedals all night for an easy 50-45 or 49-46 at worst

Well considering he only had 3 fights in the last 8 years it doesn't say much.
They were all superfights against the likes of GSP and Anderson.

Like I said he is on the other level now a true legend he only does one shot fights against the all time greats.
So a fight with Izzy fits his recent career pattern perfectly.
He is only 37 still and does Ironman contests regularly.

lol at seriously thinking this is anything but ludicrous on every possible level.

While we’re at it, why not have Colby go up and face Izzy as a modern retelling of Chael vs Anderson.

Everyone loves remakes!

I think if Nick can get motivated this one will be interesting.
Nick only comes back for the superfights these days anyone counting him out needs to remember Diaz vs Anderson Silva and Adesanya vs Gastelum.

Diaz boxing is better and so is his groundgame

I'm sorry, but I don't think a guy 5 years removed has any chance at beating Israel. let alone Nick Diaz.

Nick hasn't fought in like 5 years. Wouldn't be pretty as his first fight back. Maybe if he can get a couple of wins first.

The pre-fight would be epic though.

I like how we just want to give super fights to guys who haven't won in a decade. I'll bet half of Sherdog believes Nick Diaz is still in his prime.

I'm sorry, but I don't think a guy 5 years removed has any chance at beating Israel. let alone Nick Diaz.
Then u don't know fight training.
Not having a sanctioned fight in 5 years doesn't mean you can't go full bore in training camps against the elite of today and keep in fighting form over time

If this fight happens, Nick would prepare himself accordingly

Also this fight has $$$ written all over it.

Can only imagine the Diaz brothers pre fight vs Adesanya . This alone would be worth it for many of the casuals I am sure

Worst idea ever.

He can't do much worse than Costa though.... still can't believe he didn't even try.

Back