43 year old Anderson Silva did better than Costa, Brunson, Whittaker

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Funny-Anderson-Silva-Reaction-GIF.gif

and he took Adesanya to a decision

Imagine a role reversal, do you think a 43 year old Adensanya would survive against a 30 year old Anderson?

Not a chance

Adesanya has about 12 title defences to go before he can claim to be the MW GOAT

Anderson Bless

Adesanya improved a lot since that fight. <Fedor23>

Lmao Andy is on a losing streak, Izzy took it easy on him in that fight

You think Anderson would beat Costa, and Whittaker?

Let's be real, if Israel wasn't headhunting, he would have had Anderson rolling over and quitting with like 5 leg kicks.

Reactions: ff
At least Anderson landed on him. Fucc.

Who knows what happened. But I'm still of the opinion Izzy fought Silva with more respect than any other MMA opponent he had.

Shit. Literally last night, he once again iterated how much respect he has for Silva.

Cool, lets book Anderson vs any of them. Lets see how it goes.

Yeah, one of the biggest disappointments in recent memory, that Paulo fight (for a Paulo fan).

I mean I'm not gonna lie, he looked nervous. He had a lot riding on this fight of course and it was his first shot at the belt.

Still, he was putting up Tyron Woodley numbers

EnergeticCharmingAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

If Anderson was 30 and in his prime? Is that a real question?

Yes Silva would KO both of them
Andy was getting outboxed and subbed by japanese pro wrestlers when he was 30 so ye probably

Who knows what happened. But I'm still of the opinion Izzy fought Silva with more respect than any other MMA opponent he had.

Shit. Literally last night, he once again iterated how much respect he has for Silva.
If he didn’t fight with respect he would have fallen for the counters and potentially be on Silva’s highlight reel. Izzy isn’t an aggressive striker by no means and definitely not a wrestler like chael. He fought silva exactly how he should have and won. People need to stop trying to take credit away from silva.

If he didn’t fight with respect he would have fallen for the counters and potentially be on Silva’s highlight reel. Izzy isn’t an aggressive striker by no means and definitely not a wrestler like chael. He fought silva exactly how he should have and won. People need to stop trying to take credit away from silva.

Maybe. But you're not going to convince me Izzy gave Silva his best, especially since we've seen wayyy better performances before and since then.

I wouldn't want to KO my hero either. I imagine that's how Islam feels about Khabib @Hitto

At least Anderson landed on him. Fucc.
Your AV made me go from 6 to midnight.

Back