Hakeem Dawodu ?

r-harper-1

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How high of a ceiling does Sherdog think Hakeem has ? .....I like his grit and could see him doing well

Spams leg kicks, so he'll probably be fighting for a title soon enough.

First time I saw him fight, made me a fan. Good to see a west Canadian guy have some success.

He looked a little stiff at the beginning but showed his skills as the fight went on. Tukhugov missed weight and slowed down, so that played a part, but he was shown to be fast and technical. Good sign that Hakeem could overcome that looking fresh.

First time I saw him fight, made me a fan. Good to see a west Canadian guy have some success.

He looked a little stiff at the beginning but showed his skills as the fight went on. Tukhugov missed weight and slowed down, so that played a part, but he was shown to be fast and technical. Good sign that Hakeem could overcome that looking fresh.

watch his other fights on fight pass. Dude is a legit killer. Good Muay Thai is a thing of beauty.

Didn't know that he tko'd Marat Magomedov in WSOF. It could explain Khabib's team animosity toward him.

Was a fun scrap if I recall rightly. Zubira is #22 so give him someone around top 15 and see. This puts him on a 5 streak since 2018.

I like the dude so far.

Dawodu is good but i doubt hes a real contender. Alex, Kz, Zabit, Kattar and Max are all better strikers and grapplers

Yeah, that take down defense looked dope.

Back