News UFC 253 trending right below The Boys and Raised by Wolves in all TV

Yeah Dana said their staredown surpassed Conor vs khabib in the post fight.

Who knows what the numbers will be...

Been watching RBW since the start, solid show that is interesting to say the least, kind of slow, but theres really nothing else like it.

I literally just started S1 of the boys last night, got to ep.2 before passing out, it's not bad, but it's not great. Might watch Ep.3 tonight.

Also i don't understand the point of torrenting episodes of a show that is over 1-3gb per episode when you can just watch it on any streaming site for free and be downne with it. Or if u want to keep it just rip the stream and it wil usually be less than 500mb per episode.

The bodybuilder got slapped in the face with his white bathrobe belt. Was funny
Funny as hell. What was weird was the top comment for the video on Reddit was "Good block by Dana" as if Izzy didn't actually hit him with the belt.
The title of the post on sherdog was "Izzy triggered by Costas white belt" or something to that effect. It's like your eyes are playing tricks on you or you're living in the twilight zone.

Been watching RBW since the start, solid show that is interesting to say the least, kind of slow, but theres really nothing else like it.
I literally just started S1 of the boys last night, got to ep.2 before passing out, it's not bad, but it's not great. Might watch Ep.3 tonight.

Also i don't understand the point of torrenting episodes of a show that is over 1-3gb per episode when you can just watch it on any streaming site for free and be downne with it. Or if u want to keep it just rip the stream and it wil usually be less than 500mb per episode.

The quality is different. Much better when it’s a 1080p 3-4gb file

DM me a good streaming site that runs smoothly with 1080p. I’ll take a look. Most of the ones I tried sucks and lags like crazy.

Back