Costa seemed to be bothered by his cup?

GoldenMachida

Peeace! Machida "Golden" Dragon
Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm trying to find an explanation for Costa's unusual performance of last night. Then I remembered he seemed to be struggling with his genital protection cup during his intro. Could it be possible it was bothering him to the point of loosing the match I don't know..

He probably saw Adesanya’s gorgeous chocolate breasts and popped a boner. Adesanya should’ve been DQ’d for not wearing a bra.

jesus on a bike! First were Israel´s tits, now Costa´s cup.
Just stop tying to find a reason. He was picked apart and exposed.

That's what I've noticed too. Without that shitty cup, Costa would have destroyed Adesanya. He got very lucky.

Am I wrong?

In my humble estimation, yes.

The reason costa lost is not because he had an erection over Israels chocolate breasts.

First of all we don't know if costa has a sexual preference relating to skin colour. And if he does, we assume he prefers women over men. Lastly, lopsided breasts are not considered an attractive trait for either sex.

He was looking for his balls, and never quite found them apparently

I'm trying to find an explanation for Costa's unusual performance of last night. Then I remembered he seemed to be struggling with his genital protection cup during his intro. Could it be possible it was bothering him to the point of loosing the match I don't know..
This has to be the funniest and weirdest excuse I've read from a nuthuggers when his fighter got dominated.

Back