Where does McGregor tweeting DMs requesting to fight Diego Sanchez rank in weakest moves of all time

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Can't imagine many people considered to be at the top of the gane making such a request. Wish they would have booked it to laugh at the matchmaking and prefight buildup

Screenshot_20200927-041436.png .

Almost as weak as you being the 19th person to start a thread on the subject.

Yup. He did himself more of a disservice posting that. Dunno wtf he had in mind.
Dana still calls him a kid, lmao.

Nothing but Conor threads the whole front page and he didnt even fight in UFC 253. Really speaks volumes of his bigger than life god tier status amongst the fight fans.

You guys are fucking nuts if you think that's not a good fight. He fought cowboy who would stand with him, and now he wants to fight the ultimate just bleed god. I'm not as huge conor fan but fuck if he wants to fight Manny or diego it's going to be great. You seem to forget that he used to destroy people. I would love a Diego fight. Can you imagine the blood? Get the fuck outta here lol that would be an awesome fight

Conor can do what he wants and there's nothing Dana can do about that

I'm convinced Conor would annihilate Diego at this point, but the pre-fight is where it's at with this one. Conor making fun of Diego would be hilarious.

You guys are fucking nuts if you think that's not a good fight. He fought cowboy who would stand with him, and now he wants to fight the ultimate just bleed god. I'm not as huge conor fan but fuck if he wants to fight Manny or diego it's going to be great. You seem to forget that he used to destroy people. I would love a Diego fight. Can you imagine the blood? Get the fuck outta here lol that would be an awesome fight
That fight sucks ass

It's definitely a head scratcher, why the hell would you even admit to wanting that fight let alone ask Dana for it AND THEN even worse actually post the private convos with Dana of you asking for it, if anything Conor should be denying at all cost that he ever asked for a fight like that

I don't know why would you leak that. What has Conor to gain from beating Diego, whose brain is already a mush? Is that a money fight or something? Diego hasn't been relevant in half a decade (or probably more). There is a whole new generation of MMA casuals who don't have any idea who Sanchez is.

I mean is Conor trying to find the most CTEd guys to knock them out fast or something?

As much as we can hate slime Dana, he was right. What is Conor thinking, proposing a Sanchez fight?

I'm convinced Conor would annihilate Diego at this point, but the pre-fight is where it's at with this one. Conor making fun of Diego would be hilarious.
I dunno, Diego has basically reached the point where making fun of him just seems cruel.

That fight sucks ass

I have to disagree. Maybe Im just getting old and have watched for too long. I really don't see how that fight isn't great but I said the same thing about the cowboy fight so what do I know?

Edit: I see I'm in the minority here. I stand by my statement. That fight would bring it and you all are crazy if you think otherwise. Dana is right about losing his license lol but diego would bring it to conor

Conor seems like the type who gets easily inspired by performances and just kind of spitballs ideas without thinking them thru first.

IIRC there was a guy when asked in the cage by Rogan called out a fighter he already beaten.
But I find this worse.
Calling out Diego in 2020 is just a piss poor move.
Guy been pro since 2002ish.. and is looking for a retirement fight.
The Maia one is what I am hoping for since they might take it to the ground.
Diego has never been subbed in MMA.

Back