What Happened to Reye's Liver?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That was the first time I've seen a fighters body do that He had gotten hit there earlier but then he got liver kicked and over time you could see blood pooling in the same area

it appeared like hemorrhaging at first glance but that would be dramatic hopefully just a bad bruise in the morning

Reyes got tuned up pretty good He looked Bush in comparison to Jan if I'm honest Jan blew him out of the water

That was the first time I've seen a fighters body do that He had gotten hit there earlier but then he got liver kicked and over time you could see blood pooling in the same area

it appeared like hemorrhaging at first glance but that would be dramatic hopefully just a bad bruise in the morning

Reyes got tuned up pretty good He looked Bush in comparison to Jan if I'm honest Jan blew him out of the water
Just a bad bruise, maybe jan nails cut his skin, that happens all the time

That looked painful. How do fighters not cry?

Nothing unusual about it.

4gfqjd.jpg

That looked more side/rib than liver. But I was wondering if it might been a cracked rib, I was keeping an eye to see if Reyes arm dropped a bit to protect it, but didn’t have enough time before they went to work.

Ngl i underestimated Jans power. I thought he only knocked out Cory and Luke because they have glass chins

Adrenaline. Now way that hurt as bad as it looked in the moment but HOLY FUCK that bruise was insane instantly. Jan truly hits harder than we thought
The fact he trows short punches with not much body rotation is what makes it even more impressive, if he really put all his body in those punches he could knock out a ryno

Ngl i underestimated Jans power. I thought he only knocked out Cory and Luke because they have glass chins

everyone said volkan had ungodly power too and look what happened

sometimes guys just have good runs

ngannou, rumble and carwin are the only dudes with true ungodly power

everyone said volkan had ungodly power too and look what happened

sometimes guys just have good runs
ngannou, rumble and carwin are the only dudes with true ungodly power
Masvidal as well. He got the odd finish but then had a 3 fight tko/ko streak

Back