Israel had the best post fight conference ever.

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
He was chill, humorous and honest. He went on to praise Anderson Silva and said there will be no one else like him. Said how much he loves the game and that he still intends to fight Jones and will fight whoever is next.
But, the best bit about his press conference was how well he summed up the fans. How they were dumb and stupid as pigshit, which is true for the vast majority of the idiots. Not many fighters call out the fans like this but Izzy was straight forward and hundred percent correct. There will always be a group of dummies online and in attendance yelling about knockouts and nothing else. Also set the media straight and told them not to spam click bait headlines so often.
Hats off to Izzy. I was rooting for Costa more but I was an Izzy fan, hard not to be when you see a talent like him. Much bigger fan now. Kudos to him.

He was chill, humorous and honest. He went on to praise Anderson Silva and said there will be no one else like him. Said how much he loves the game and that he still intends to fight Jones and will fight whoever is next.
But, the best bit about his press conference was how well he summed up the fans. How they were dumb and stupid as pigshit, which is true for the vast majority of the idiots. Not many fighters call out the fans like this but Izzy was straight forward and hundred percent correct. There will always be a group of dummies online and in attendance yelling about knockouts and nothing else. Also set the media straight and told them not to spam click bait headlines so often.
Hats off to Izzy. I was rooting for Costa more but I was an Izzy fan, hard not to be when you see a talent like him. Much bigger fan now. Kudos to him.

I agree. He's quite witty, and speaks from the viewpoint of a fan as well.

Most people hate on Izzy because he's being himself and being genuine instead of putting on a fake personality like Costa who starts insulting people and being disrespectful just for some media attention.
Izzy might be a weird guy, he might be cringeworthy, childish, whatever - but at least he's not a faker and sells his soul for fame and money.

That was extremely one sided. It was like a man fighting a child. 2nd round. Can't wait for Costa to play back all his crap talking.

I can't stop laughing about jones pointing this shit out. No fucks

Yeah it is quite funny because Adesanya runs around calling out everyone being on steroids .... And guess what he has gyno

How do you get gyno again ????????

Most people hate on Izzy because he's being himself and being genuine instead of putting on a fake personality like Costa who starts insulting people and being disrespectful just for some media attention.
Izzy might be a weird guy, he might be cringeworthy, childish, whatever - but at least he's not a faker and sells his soul for fame and money.
Well said! Izzy is honest and will say whatever he wants, more often right than wrong. He does say some dumb shit but after his backlash against the fans and telling the UFC to cut 90 instead of 30, I am a fan now.

Always appreciate when a fighter doesnt pander to the momos that post on these forums

<RomeroSalute>

Not many people watched it. Dana's had more views.

That was extremely one sided. It was like a man fighting a child. 2nd round. Can't wait for Costa to play back all his crap talking.

as one sided as his titty

Yeah it is quite funny because Adesanya runs around calling out everyone being on steroids .... And guess what he has gyno

How do you get gyno again ????????

It can be a side effect of watching too much anime.

Izzy is cringe and immature imo.
He looks like he never left school and th dude is 31.
I was happy he won tho he was the better fighter

Back