Don’t lie, who here thought Costa would run through Adesanya!

Yea i thought He got a good chance, never thought he would win but enough to make it so He would win

I slightly favored him
I thought either way it would be close
I was fooled

nope, I thought it would be a bit more competitive but Israel is virtually a veteran when it comes to fighting, Costa walking through him just wasnt going to happen.

I thoutgh he could and was rooting to him do it but I knew It was not an easy task and It proved to be an impossible one to him.

I did. I wasnt confident but was leaning towards it. Adesanya put on a clinic. No idea what costa had planned. Literally all adesanya did was throw leg kicks vs romero so how did costa not prepare 4 that? Id be in thailand training muay thai leg kick defence and clinch knees lol.

why would someone think that? are you blind or haven't seen their last fights?

I wanted Costa to at least hurt him or bust his face up or humble him.

None of the three happened.

He instead got more flamed out and hit on Costa.

I was rooting for him hard but I will eat my crow.

<Fedor23>

On the other Hand, where is Sherdog Staff at 100% thought Reyes was gonna win I called Polish Power Knockout, Sherdogstaff where you at?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Nope but I thought he might last a snippet longer!

512649-17620198.png

Also was glad Jan salted the earthe and turned LHW upside down!

518332-17620199.png

I was rooting for him, but nah, I just wanted to see him fighting like he is used to. He fought to not lose and that just made everything worse for him.
My pick was on Izzy, anyways. Onesided beatdown, but I don't think that really happened, because there was only one fighter in that main event (not implying about skill).

I was pretty sure that he won't do worse than Romero at least.

I wonder what was the difference really.

I switched back and forth, but on record, I think I said Izzy would win. I wanted Costa to win

Nope but I thought he might last a snippet longer!

512649-17620198.png

Also was glad Jan salted the earthe and turned LHW upside down!

518332-17620199.png
Right there with you Sherbro, wish we could have seen him fatigue and fall flat on his face like he did on TUF

512649-17633751.png

518332-17633752.png

Back