Stipe the only American champ left

moosaev

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pretty soon there won’t be any US champs, how embarrassing.

And no, Gaethje won’t be champ

Stipe Miočić real American name

I’m American too buddy, just making an observation
Let's try this again: The USA not having a majority stake in the UFC Championships is "embarrassing" to who? You? Why? How many cucks in your area, beside yourself, agree with your cuck'ish views?

Let's try this again: The USA not having a majority stake in the UFC Championships is "embarrassing"?

Again....embarrassing to who? Don't cuck out on me now..
The UFC is an American promotion, and the US has been one of the main hubs for MMA since it’s inception, we also have 350 million people. It would be fucking embarrassing if there isn’t a single American champion. Russia might end up having 3 champions soon lol.

The UFC is an American promotion, and the US has been one of the main hubs for MMA since it’s inception, we also have 350 million people. It would be fucking embarrassing if there isn’t a single American champion. Russia might end up having 3 champions soon lol.
Once. A. Fucking. Gin. How is that embarrassing for the U.S. of Mother Fucking A?

"Pardon me....yeah you've more Aircraft Carriers than the whole world combined...by a power of 3....but isn't it embarrassing that some of your karate guys aren't holding championships right now? USA sucks, bro!!! Oh, and I'm American...so that has to add some points to my credibility or something..."

Once. A. Fucking. Gin. How is that embarrassing for the U.S. of Mother Fucking A?

"Pardon me....yeah you've more Aircraft Carriers than the whole world combined...by a power of 3....but isn't it funny that some of your karate guys aren't holding championships right now? USA sucks, bro!!! Oh, and I'm American...so that has to add some points to my credibility or something..."
Lmao, what kind of jingoistic bullshit is this?

UFC try to put USA flag in every fighter.

Pathetic.

Back