And suddenly Luke isn't that bad.

Jones never posed the same threat with those power punches. It was a totally different challenge.

nah luke still sux

Reyes was never in that fight. Seemed like he was in la la land and just didn’t want any part of it.
I got the same vibe, just didn't seem on point and Jan was looking and feeling sharp. I'm pretty gutted because I felt Reyes was cheated out of his win vs jj but I didn't see anything in this fight that tells me it could've went differently

Haha Rockhold's UFC debut was against the LHW champ. Bad luck

Luke never sucked. Dude is an elite fighter with legit skills. Unfortunately he has some defensive fundamentals missing which is a no-no with his chin. He actually looked pretty solid against Jan imo, just fucked it up with these silly tendencies. Guy cant keep his right hand up to save his life unfortunately.

Yes it still is considering the smack he talked before hand. Epic!

Jacare >> Luke

closest Jan 2.0 came to losing was against Jacare even though Jacare didnt do much of anything lol

Reyes was never in that fight. Seemed like he was in la la land and just didn’t want any part of it.

I agree it was strange. It was like he didn't want to be there and he paid the price.

It also looked like an early stoppage, imo.

I got the same vibe, just didn't seem on point and Jan was looking and feeling sharp. I'm pretty gutted because I felt Reyes was cheated out of his win vs jj but I didn't see anything in this fight that tells me it could've went differently

He lost to two champs.

He gon be back to entertain us by smashing his way to another shot

Back