News Conor thinks he shudda “just give him a good boot into the neck and get DQ’d and fined”

All this fight did was highlight the difference in punching power between boxers and mma fighters.

Floyd was considered 'pillow fisted' in Boxing (although he wasn't really) and even with the weight difference his punches had way more pop than Conor's.

Too much text, he still salty or something? its like an old guy that just cant move away from his old days of fame.
I recognize this style of rambling nonsense.
Cocaine_1200x628-facebook.jpg

Telling when Conor has nothing to do but dwell on the few good shots he managed to land in his TKO boxing loss. He's probably on drugs this very moment.
His mental acuity is bleeding out of his ears as he wastes his best years talking and not fighting.

Lots to discuss here

His making excuses for the Floyd loss and excuses for his Pac man loss that is inevitable. Saying he should have just got DQ'd against Floyd and he might try and get DQ'd in this fight depending on how the build up is. Fuckin shameful. Why even box if you're going to bitch about a "limited" rule set. What a clown, just let him fight Diego so his delusional fan boys can keep up this narrative that he was ever in any respectable GOAT convo. Fuck off

Jesus this guy's really just all about the ego eh... can't get his head out of his own ass. Thinks Floyd was actually trying his hardest throughout the fight. Doesn't realize he agreed to a BOXING match. Isn't in the spotlight and getting his ego stroked so needs to dwell on the past and what could have been.

On to the "topic" to make some conversation, considering the chances of a DQ were there, could it had been a clause there to make sure Conor doesnt throw the fight in a DQ to make himself look better there? like not getting paid if the fight ends up in a DQ or something, i mean, an odd takedown, elbows, a kick, all good enough techniques for a DQ.

That's like Khabib stating that he didn't break Conor's skull with some 12-6 elbows when he had him pinned on the ground..

If you don't intend to follow the rules in whatever fight game you're in, don't compete.

On to the "topic" to make some conversation, considering the chances of a DQ were there, could it had been a clause there to make sure Conor doesnt throw the fight in a DQ to make himself look better there? like not getting paid if the fight ends up in a DQ or something, i mean, an odd takedown, elbows, a kick, all good enough techniques for a DQ.
with how many rabbit punches he was throwing, I doubt it.

Back