Let's go Jan. And new!

Lets hope we don't fall asleep by then because this card is an absolute trash can outside of 2 fights.

Man I can't wait for the saltiness of all the people who tried to make Reyes the uncrowded king.

Man I can't wait for the saltiness of all the people who tried to make Reyes the uncrowded king.

To me Reyes is the uncrowned King. However I can't wait to see the fight and wouldn't care if Jan won it. I like the guy and always have. As an American I'll be rooting for Dominic but as a fight fan I don't really care for anything more than a good fight.

To me Reyes is the uncrowned King. However I can't wait to see the fight and wouldn't care if Jan won it. I like the guy and always have. As an American I'll be rooting for Dominic but as a fight fan I don't really care for anything more than a good fight.
He didn't beat the goat. So he's the uncrowned nothing. He fought off his back foot and ran from the champ.

He didn't beat the goat. So he's the uncrowned nothing. He fought off his back foot and ran from the champ.

Most disagree with you. 3-2 Reyes Just my (and a majority) opinion. Changes nothing on the score cards and W-L columns.

Most disagree with you. 3-2 Reyes Just my (and a majority) opinion. Changes nothing on the score cards and W-L columns.

Nah, Reyes lost that. At worst it was a draw. The announcers even said the winner of the 5th round would win the fight and Jon won

Back