Media Costa Cutting Weight Youtube Video

Sherdoggers:
7bf.gif

He ain't got nothing on Cyborg

He looks like Ronaldo when he's drained.

Tell me you aren't feeling bad for him or think that he is doing something heroic... He is being a fucking pansy by cutting weight to avoid two weight classes. The motherfucker weighs as much as most of the heavyweights.

Last edited:
Tell me you aren't feeling bad for him or think that he ia doing something heroic... He is being a fucking pansy by cutting weight to avoid two weight classes. The motherfucker weighs as much as most of the heavyweights.

Everyone else is doing the same thing. He is clearly smaller than the lhws when standing next to them

Everyone else is doing the same thing. He is clearly smaller than the lhws when standing next to them
Let's see...he weighs 235lbs+ with no body fat but is SMALLER than LHWs.

Sherdog at its finest!

Tell me you aren't feeling bad for him or think that he is doing something heroic... He is being a fucking pansy by cutting weight to avoid two weight classes. The motherfucker weighs as much as most of the heavyweights.

This is the system they are given. You can ask everyone to stop cutting weight it's weird to just ask one person to do so. It's a terrible system but it is the best one available.

This is the system they are given. You can ask everyone to stop cutting weight it's weird to just ask one person to do so. It's a terrible system but it is the best one available.
I appreciate your opinion but that doesn't change the fact that he is ducking guys his size.

You see How humble he is that after reaching the weigh he thanked 50 people and in first place God. Rooting for him.

+235lbs with "no bodyfat". Never go full moron.

And Paulo never missed weight. He does not cut more weight than guys like Rockhold or Romero.
I went full moron, brother, they (Rockhold and Romero) are both fucking pansies as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back