Was McGregor trying to be a good guy and fight Diego....

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
to give him a red panty night. I think we can all say a lot of stuff about Conor, but one thing is I don't think he ducks then hard fights. Point proven against Khabib.

I think he wanted to see warrior Diego get a good payday for the work he's put in for the sport and company.

Feigning interest with the boss to stay relevant. He also said in those texts that July was too late and he wanted to fight in May. If we look at the calendar, it's almost October.

He was coming off stopping #5 in 40 seconds. He just needed a win over anybody else to justify giving him another title shot. Ranks wouldn't matter, so why not just starch some easy guy to get it? Highlights can always use more sequences.

That's it. Justify the shot + get another KO

He was coming off stopping #5 in 40 seconds. He just needed a win over anybody else to justify giving him another title shot. Ranks wouldn't matter, so why not just starch some easy guy to get it? Highlights can always use more sequences.

Lmao was cerrone really 5th? Proof of rankings been so shit.

Cowboy claims there was no red panty night.

You only get red panty night if you're a Champion or if you submit the leprechaun and get a rematch :D

Lmao was cerrone really 5th? Proof of rankings been so shit.

Cerrone was #5 for raw dogging #4 Iaquinta only 7 months prior (and after beating him he was actually #4). In between that and McGregor he'd only lost to Ferguson, who was already ahead of him anyways and so didn't impact his ranking, and then Gaethje, which caused them to swap and Gaethje go to #4 and Cerrone #5. So all fair enough.

Happy to agree with you that IAQUINTA's ranking was the shit one that was causing the issues though. But having dominated #4, him being #4-5 makes sense.

Conor just found one known fighter in the roster, who he can beat

cowboy said he didnt get paid shit for fighting conrat. I dont know where this panty business started but that well has run dry

Cerrone was #5 for raw dogging #4 Iaquinta only 7 months prior (and after beating him he was actually #4). In between that and McGregor he'd only lost to Ferguson, who was already ahead of him anyways and so didn't impact his ranking, and then Gaethje, which caused them to swap and Gaethje go to #4 and Cerrone #5. So all fair enough.

Happy to agree with you that IAQUINTA's ranking was the shit one that was causing the issues though. But having dominated #4, him being #4-5 makes sense.

Cowboy fought Conor at ww.

Wrong he was not #5 at ww. He was unranked right? So beat an unranked fighter in 40 seconds. They fought in one weight class if you forget. Or any fighter can pick a secondary weight class they want their win to count in?

Wrong he was not #5 at ww. He was unranked right? So beat an unranked fighter in 40 seconds. They fought in one weight class if you forget. Or any fighter can pick a secondary weight class they want their win to count in?

I bet you're fun

Back