Izzy is acting shook

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The sizing him up and feeling his power to the analysis of the hallway thing to the weigh in belt throwing...its the actions of someone trying to contain rage and fear. I dont think izzy is scared perse but i think when he got a look at how massive costa looks in person, it suprised him. Paulo on the other hand is so cool calm collected and funny. Its getting into izzys head that he isnt in paulos head at all. I have a feeling this fight is already over. Costa will bludgeon him.

Its getting into izzys head that he isnt in paulos head at all. I have a feeling this fight is already over. Costa will bludgeon him.

This, it seems like Israels planned a whole mental warfare game for fight week. And its not working at all how expected. Honestly both do seem nervous but Paulo looks less stressed. Its not often that two dominant undefeated guys go at it for a belt. They know its a big fight.

Adensanya is going to fight a very conservative fight to the disappointment of many but Costa will definitely make up for that by bringing in a relentless pace. Costas got this.

Does this root back to a childhood trauma with his mother, TS?
ae4f549fa6a57972c447fe15964e9827.jpg

As much as I think Izzy is being an asshole in the build, people on sherdog are overanalyzing anything he does. Holy shit .
its not an opinion tht limited to sherdog, many ppl outside of the forum also saw that i think: go to other platforms, they were saying the same thing unless if they're Izzy fans

The sizing him up and feeling his power to the analysis of the hallway thing to the weigh in belt throwing...its the actions of someone trying to contain rage and fear. I dont think izzy is scared perse but i think when he got a look at how massive costa looks in person, it suprised him. Paulo on the other hand is so cool calm collected and funny. Its getting into izzys head that he isnt in paulos head at all. I have a feeling this fight is already over. Costa will bludgeon him.
I believe you are correct

shook.jpg

We'll see man, we'll see... All I hope is that we'll have a fight, that Costa's cardio will be on point, and that Adesanya won't run like he did against Romero.
It could be and awesome, or a terrible fight.

No one ever seemed more emotionally tilted than Garbrandt before Cruz. That fight should have pretty much stopped Sherdoggers from parroting this retarded philosophy, but Sherdog has a collective learning disability.
Honestly, Izzy does look a little insecure, and that's okay.

Everybody does feeling insecure sometimes.

I will say that I’m a more of a fan Izzy than I am of Costa but Costa is a beast. With that being said; Izzy got this in the bag, unless Costa pulls a Justin Gaethje and changes his strategy on how he fights. I love watching both these guys compete, but the better fighter is clearly Izzy. Although I will say that I think a lotta people underestimate Costa’s fight iq.

TS may be on to something. Him flipping out for no good reason at the weigh-in reminded me of Ronda getting all rustled at her weigh-in with Holly, which like Adesanya kind of came out of nowhere. And we all know how that ended.

TS may be on to something. Him flipping out for no good reason at the weigh-in reminded me of Ronda getting all rustled at her weigh-in with Holly, which like Adesanya kind of came out of nowhere. And we all know how that ended.
In the comparison to the Rousey-Holmes fight I can see that, actually got me a little worried. But honestly good competition from a fan’s perspective should be a good thing. If Izzy loses, Costa that dude. That’s how it works. if Izzy wins, he still that dude. Personally I’d prefer Izzy to win because he is the more active fighter historically

This, it seems like Israels planned a whole mental warfare game for fight week. And its not working at all how expected. Honestly both do seem nervous but Paulo looks less stressed. Its not often that two dominant undefeated guys go at it for a belt. They know its a big fight.

Adensanya is going to fight a very conservative fight to the disappointment of many but Costa will definitely make up for that by bringing in a relentless pace. Costas got this.
No offence but if your assessment of Costa's approach to the fight is accurate that will end up being what gets him finished in brutal and decisive fashion.

A less technically skilled striker pressuring forward is exactly what a fast accurate and diverse counter striker wants you to do because it saves him the effort of having to take risks to create the openings he's looking for.

I really don't see any way Costa wins this but aggressively coming forward is his least likely path to victory.

Though I could be wrong but more often than not that isn't the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back