News CONOR’s trainer weighs in on IZZY vs COSTA

And here I thought Izzy was gonna win. Putting my money on Costa now, thanks Irish Edmund

Irish Edmund's been reading my breakdowns.

Lol at one of the better known coaches in the sport giving a prediction that reads like a shit post from a sherdog white belt.

A guy he KO'd several years ago did land a jab during the fight, so I'll base my prediction on that.

iu

is he the same guy that said conor would stop mayweather and khabib? OK

Friendly reminder that this guy is a jujitsu coach and had zero influence on Mcgregors good striking which Conor developed independently with his original Boxing Coach. He really is an Irish edmund lol. Actually that’s kind of an insult to Edmund who at least knows some striking and judo.

Kavanaghs just jab him bro analysis is crap lol

Borrachinha is going to knock out the Nigerian Grace Jones and the Irish Edmund will do nuthin

Yeah cause fighters dont evolve and fix holes in their game after 2 years you irish prick

all the pro's, anyone with fight experience, etc are picking Izzy

All the casual shertards are picking Costa

Not surprised

Friendly reminder that this guy is a jujitsu coach and had zero influence on Mcgregors good striking which Conor developed independently with his original Boxing Coach. He really is an Irish edmund lol. Actually that’s kind of an insult to Edmund who at least knows some striking and judo.

Kavanaghs just jab him bro analysis is crap lol

lmao what are you retarded?

You assume he'd know nothing about striking? hes the head coach and founder at SBG. He corners Connor every fight. You assume hes just standing there "all this striking stuff I know nothing about I'm here to offer advice just in case it hits the ground"

Lmao shertarder

At my gym ALL the trainers know a bit about everything, with their own specialties. Many are ex fighters themselves.

Another shertarder who has never trained a day in his life lol

"Success" is a strange way to put it... he threw the jab beautifully and often yet Costa was still able to get inside and blast him out.

Back