Dawodu VS Zubaira

Dawodu wins the standup easily. The ground game is hmm.

Fair enough, I'm just assuming. We know he can't punch very hard either, since a gassed Conor took a blind-side full-force shot of his to the back of the head like nothing.

So hopefully Hakeem can exterminate him.

So are you trolling or just a Conor fanboy? Tukhugov is a striker who actually does have decent power.

So are you trolling or just a Conor fanboy? Tukhugov is a striker who actually does have decent power.

I'm not doubting you, it's just weird it wouldn't translate to a sucker punch like that. They always say it's the ones you can't see coming that hurt you; weird a cheap-shot from a power puncher to the temple would be so incredibly ineffective. Then other times the most harmless looking shots sleep people.

Zubaira grinding out round one, but wasting a lot of energy trying to wrestle and control dawodu without doing much damage, then dawodu stuffs the takedowns in rounds 2-3 and outstrikes zubaira to a victory.

You see a decision? I was thinking of Dawodu by decision too but having 2nd thoughts. Gonna parlay this fight BTW

gettyimages-500855424.jpg

Zuba by having a long neck.

See it as a competitive stand up war that going to end with a KO within 2 rounds.

Not going to predict the winner, but this is going to be a banger.

You see a decision? I was thinking of Dawodu by decision too but having 2nd thoughts. Gonna parlay this fight BTW

I wouldn't be surprised to see a finish in this one, both guys come to bang. I just think both are very difficult to finish so a decision seemed most likely to me. I don't know though, and I wouldn't take any betting advice from me <45> good luck with the parlay.

I’m surprised they didn’t cut him for blindsiding Conor. I had assumed he was already gone.

Mean Hakeem is legit. I hope he knocks him out.

Khabib calls the shots not the UFC. His friendships with those guys means more to him than UFC status. If they cut him good chance Khabib doesnt fight again and I think he threatened something along those lines too

Khabib calls the shots not the UFC. His friendships with those guys means more to him than UFC status. If they cut him good chance Khabib doesnt fight again and I think he threatened something along those lines too
Sure bud, like sucker punching people is OK.

I mean sure, Zubaira may not be as accomplished as his Dagestani training partners, but he knows how to handle himself in the grappling department... I feel he just prefers to keep the fight standing most of the time. Are we forgetting when he nearly sent mcnuggets to the shadow realm?

Im excited for this fight; Tukhugov and Taisumov are rare shows.

I'm not doubting you, it's just weird it wouldn't translate to a sucker punch like that. They always say it's the ones you can't see coming that hurt you; weird a cheap-shot from a power puncher to the temple would be so incredibly ineffective. Then other times the most harmless looking shots sleep people.
Ah so you are a butthurt mcgregor fan. Should have just said. The old man in the pub knows all about ineffective sucker punches.

Back