Conor Handling Potential Jail Time Pretty Well

Cmon nuthuggers, he shouldn't be getting time remember? Because "He does what the fook he wants"? Something like that the fanboys say.

Wtf is up with the left side of his face? Looks like a melting candle

He'd get the Floyd treatment and have his own lunch time and shit.
I thought about that after I posted. He is charismatic, so if he avoided trouble he might be penetrating only the finest man butts.

Holy hell, that´s impressive.

Conor will do fine in prison. People will flock to him and protect him.

And to think that the fans of McGregor insist that Conor McGregor would decapitate Masvidal and Covington in the same week.

McGregor keeps insisting that he's retired. Therefore, it's somewhat absurd that I keep thinking about which MMA fights McGregor could have in the future. I do it anyway, though.

In no particular order:

1. McGregor vs. Masvidal. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

2. McGregor vs. Covington. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

3. Conor McGregor vs. Nathan Diaz 3. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

4. McGregor vs. Lawler. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

5. Conor McGregor vs. Rafael dos Anjos. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

6. McGregor vs. Woodley. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

7. McGregor vs. Condit. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

8. Conor McGregor vs. Nick Diaz. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

9. McGregor vs. Thompson. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

10. McGregor vs. Chiesa. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

11. McGregor vs. Magny. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

12. McGregor vs. Edwards. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

13. Conor McGregor vs. Kevin Lee. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Welterweight Division (which is 156 lb - 170 lb).

14. McGregor vs. Iaquinta. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Lightweight Division (which is 146 lb - 155 lb).

15. Conor McGregor vs. Tony Ferguson. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Lightweight Division (which is 146 lb - 155 lb).

16. Conor McGregor vs. Justin Gaethje. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Lightweight Division (which is 146 lb - 155 lb). However, Justin Gaethje definitely deserves his title shot for the UFC Lightweight World Championship. Therefore, there's EVEN LESS chance of ever seeing this MMA fight happen.

17. Conor McGregor vs. Michael Johnson. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Lightweight Division (which is 146 lb - 155 lb).

18. Conor McGregor vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira. The only way that I would want to see this MMA fight is in the Lightweight Division (which is 146 lb - 155 lb).

19. McGregor vs. Pettis. I would be happy to see this MMA fight in either the Lightweight Division or the Welterweight Division. This is because McGregor and Pettis have had MMA fights in both the Lightweight Division and the Welterweight Division.

Back