Was the KO of CC on the hands of Schaub

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The lowest point of MMA? No hate for Brendan but that was very hard to accept! The man who went head to head with Fedor, crazy!

FavoriteDisastrousBison-size_restricted.gif

Murko must have the most flexible knee joints because between this and Gonzaga...

Those shots to the back of the neck are the easiest way to shut down the whole body

Not really. Regardless of Shaub’s ability he was quick and hit hard. These old dogs should have retired long long ago but they couldn’t walk away when it was time. I don’t blame them as the paychecks were probably good but they brought these hard luck moments on themselves.

The lowest point of MMA? No hate for Brendan but that was very hard to accept! The man who went head to head with Fedor, crazy!

FavoriteDisastrousBison-size_restricted.gif

In other news, yes fighters got better, old school can't stay with well trained athletes

When Bader knocked out Fedor with an arm punch from a mile away, it fully signifies the end of the old Pride regime. Certainly was a sad and low point of MMA for me

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Wouldnt call that an 'arm punch' as he's torque-ing his body pretty hard but it def aint a standard anything. Hook jab maybe

I never really liked Brandon Shaub, and it hurt to see him knock out CroCop like that. But I gained a lot of respect for him in the way he spoke about CroCop immediately after the fight, and later in a Fight Night Retrospective. The story he shared about talking with CroCop back stage after the fight was very moving. Giving each other knuckles and sharing a moment with your hero even after you've beaten him is really something. Check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back