Colby's wrestling is so much better than Marty's

ColbyCovChamp

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Colby dominated RDA, Maia, and Woodley far worse than Fakenewsman did

He didn't have to grab and footstomp them but actually took them down and mauled them

I can't wait to see Colby dominate Marty on the mat and on the feet in their rematch

What do you think about their boxing?

HandmadeRecentBadger-size_restricted.gif
[/jspoiler]

Usman is slower and more passive, but stronger and more physically durable, that's why those match ups looked different.

As for their own match up, Colby visibly lacked strength and power to hang with Usman. If it goes to the ground, I think Colby would struggle to cancel him out.

I would be rooting for Colby, though, as there are far more fun options with him as Champ. We probably would've been balls deep into a few drama shows with everyone from Khabib to Izzy at this point, had he won. But, without a belt, Colby isn't much of a bait to others right now.

Usman is too strong for Covington to outwrestle him and competent enough on the feet to not get easily kod (by Colby at least), Covington can win but he has to outwork him like he was doing in their first fight, the thing is Marty has excellent conditioning, tough fight for both.

If that is the case, why didn't Colby try to take Usman down? If think they are about equal skill wise, but I would give Usman the edge in terms of raw strength and power. That's why I think Usman would beat Colby more often than not.

If that is the case, why didn't Colby try to take Usman down? If think they are about equal skill wise, but I would give Usman the edge in terms of raw strength and power. That's why I think Usman would beat Colby more often than not.
Someone at the UFC poisoned Colby's chicken and he was sick all week so he couldn't wrestle

Yes, he actually said this in an interview and I believe him

50% Colby beat 100% Fakenewsman if not for soyboy Goddard

Colby has superior cardio and speed, Marty is stronger. Its a great matchup. I've re-watched a couple of times and Colby looked to be the better striker and Usman was fortunate to get that shot in. Not saying Usman couldn't just out-wrestle Colby, but its really a toss-up. Would love to see the the rematch

Colby has superior cardio and speed, Marty is stronger. Its a great matchup. I've re-watched a couple of times and Colby looked to be the better striker and Usman was fortunate to get that shot in. Not saying Usman couldn't just out-wrestle Colby, but its really a toss-up. Would love to see the the rematch

Usman is better everywhere, dork.

Back