Khazmat better get a top guy in his next fight unless UFC wants

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It’s irresponsible to keep feeding him these unranked guys, he is clearly leagues above them. He needs to fight some better competition or one of these guys is going to get badly hurt.......Just saying

Kamzat should consider going to Japan where the competition’s a little easier

It’s irresponsible to keep feeding him these unranked guys, he is clearly leagues above them. He needs to fight some better competition or one of these guys is going to get badly hurt.......Just saying

dana said that hes getting a ranked opponent for a main event.

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer I will give you that for sure son!
If that's going to be your response then you better elaborate.

All of these guys are professional fighters. And there's a ref in the cage for a reason. What's the worst that can happen if he outlcasses his opponent? His opponent getting knocked out or outgrappled?

What an absolute fucking tool.

I don't want to see someone getting badly hurt kid.
I WANNA see someone get badly hurt. This is part of the game.

(not permanently hurt, no, just .... a destruction on the night kinda thing).

This is the fighting business and you're worried about people getting hurt? Go watch golfing you cry baby.

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer I will give you that for sure son!

What a pussy, act like a man or piss off. We have no time for that cuck behavior around here.

"kid" "cry baby" "son" "piss off" "your not the sharpest tool" are all the type of insults that come from these kinda people

2dqwdn.jpg

What’s up with all this cringy 4chan lingo coming to sherdog? Which grown man calls another man “cuck”? Embarrassing childish shit.
Is exactly how i feel about the soft nonsense he is spewing.

Give him Neil Magny. If Chimaev blows him away the same way he's done everyone else, time to start facing some contenders.

If that's going to be your response then you better elaborate.

All of these guys are professional fighters. And there's a ref in the cage for a reason. What's the worst that can happen if he outlcasses his opponent? His opponent getting knocked out or outgrappled?

What an absolute fucking tool.

you’re missing the point entirely, you dork.

You've been watching too much soft NBA basketball where there's a brawl after a staredown or a light shove.

When you come out of nowhere to insult someone and don't have anything to back your statement you already lost.

Read the OP using the 2 brain cells you have left. It's not that complicated.

It’s not complicated, and it still went right over your head. Lmao

Back