Divisions are so flat when the King Abdicates

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand now why Dana hates GSP so much and any other champion who Vacates.

Conor never vacated he just refused to defend and was Stripper which is hilariously worse.

I don’t give a damn about Jan vs. Reyes.
They’re not getting my money.

Just pay Jones more money so he can get knocked out. He’s old and slowing down but he is the king.

I need to see him lose for closure or the LHW division is a joke.

New King will be crown.

It is what it is.

Conor never vacated he just refused to defend and was Stripper which is hilariously worse.

I don’t give a damn about Jan vs. Reyes.
They’re not getting my money.

Just pay Jones more money so he can get knocked out. He’s old and slowing down but he is the king.

I need to see him lose for closure or the LHW division is a joke.

<mma4> Valid points made...

So you won’t watch Jan/Reyes in two days?

Who care if he watches? I’m sure if you checked his thread making history it’s mostly bashing. I’m not even sure who he supports, if anybody tbh.

Division needs a little time but it'll get going again. And it will probably be better and more competitive without picograms I mean jones

Take it with a pinch of salt TS. A pinch of indestructible pulsing salt in an olympic sized swimming pool

A lot of the malaise comes from the odd circumstance of an already set 3-round contender fight being suddenly declared to be for the belt. AFAIK they didn't even up the rounds to the championship level 5. It still lingers in the shadow of another's main event, making it one of the few times where the lighter weight title fight gets top billing.

WW had several superb title fights in a row after GSP vacated : Hendricks vs Lawler I and II, Lawler vs Rory, Lawler vs Condit, Lawler vs Woodley... The problem is not that the champ vacated, but that 205 is a weak division. It's not a problem in stacked divisions.

Back