"dragon energy" colby or "im a samurai" rockhold

I can’t believe how many people's heads the “dragon energy” comment went over...

MAGA knows!

<TheDonald>

Dbp-OIaX4AAqurN.jpg

All the 'dragon energy' is being used up by Goran "The Dragon" Dragic, tonight for the Miami Heat

I don’t remember Luke saying that but it sounds right

Can't wait for this fight man. Love it.

I don't wish anything bad to happen to Burns, but maybe his dog could eat his visa accidentally or his wife could accidentally wash his UFC contract that he left in his other pants..... something lighter of that nature so this rematch can happen ASAP!

Man Colby makes me such a Usman fan in this fight. I nearly followed Usman on instagram and twitter.
Bet that video gave Usman like another 10.000 followers.

I'll be co-founding a beverage company with "DRAGON ENERGY" drink being our flagship product, investment opportunities are open to Sherbro's before we goto market and raise capital through other channels. Let me know if you'd like more information.. BLESS

Well Rockhold actually became champion, Colby got his jaw broken trying to achieve what Rockhold already had lol

"Living Death" Ken Shamrock.

Also, how can we forget "Dark Place" GSP.

Colby isn't dragon energy.
Its to do with being a Gemini!
Hence how Trump and Kanye act

Can't wait for this fight man. Love it.

I don't wish anything bad to happen to Burns, but maybe his dog could eat his visa accidentally or his wife could accidentally wash his UFC contract that he left in his other pants..... something lighter of that nature so this rematch can happen ASAP!

No thanks. I'm hyped for seeing a rematch too, but at the end of the day Colby had his chance and came up short.

It's Durinho's time now. He already got derailed after testing positive once. No more hiccups please. He poses an interesting stylistic challenge to Usman on paper and I'm interested to see if that carries over into the cage.

I wanna see Colby vs Masvidal next, then we can talk about a rematch.

also Dragon > Samurai
Nothing is more embarrassing than Luke Rockhold being slept by left hook Larry.
YES!!!!!! Kill Street Judas first....then on to the champ.

Back