Paulo Will Destroy Adesanya

Bruce Lee666

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

whoever sucks the dick of the guy who ran from Romero, will be shocked.

Adesanya can run, but Costa will catch you.
VB69TcT.gif

World-class kickboxing is my ass!<JonesDXSuckIt>

This is MMA <{UberTS}>{<Scared}

I think Costa will try and wrestle.

He doesn't want the fans to think that he won like we do with Yoel, he wants to actually win.

War Costa. Cant stand Izzy. Im one of those people who cant say "It only matters how they fight, not what they are". Hell no. Fuck him

You posted two gifs. First one Adesanya avoiding Romero’s blitz. The second Costa countering Romero’s blitz. Neither of them fight like Romero. So what’s your point?

War Costa. Cant stand Izzy. Im one of those people who cant say "It only matters how they fight, not what they are". Hell no. Fuck him
What has izzy ever done that is actually offensive?

I dont like his style. But there is more. There is also the reason I can like who the fuck I want without giving a shit about what other people think. Thats the best reason for me

We'll see. Interesting statistic about Paulo Costa is that he has 11 TKO's and 0 (zero) Knockouts. People seem to think he has one shot KO power, but it's not necessarily true. I think he has a shot at finishing Izzy, but we'll see how technical he really is as Izzy is an ELITE striker, no doubt about it. That said I've seen him KOed in Kickboxing, and it could happen in MMA even easier. Also, if this starts to get into the championship rounds it will be interesting to see how Costa's cardio holds up. I think this fight is a toss up, but personally I'm rooting for Adesanya. Either way though, it should be a great fight.

States opinion on public forum.

Unwilling to support opinion with facts.
Thats the thing. I said I dont like his style. For me, thats enough. But for some reason, you want me to convince you. What you fail to realize is that I dont give a fuck. Good night sir

So you don’t have an actual reason?
I dont like the way he talks pretending he is somehow a american gangster. He isnt funny at all, and thats not a problem, but he tries to be and he thinks he is. He also calls himself a potential GOAT, and I dont like people who call themselves goat. I mean, I could really go on. Or not. I could just say I dont like him and thats enough. WAR COSTA

OP is embarrassing af. "whoever sucks the dick of the guy who ran from Romero..." - LOL

TS:

22800821-portrait-of-a-teenager-with-a-keyboard-on-a-white-background.jpg

He only uses an offense when he feels he has his opponent injured. Otherwise, it's more about his using height and distance to keep opponents at bay while he counters and counters. Rightfully so with his reach but his style is easily remedied in my opinion in the clinch, and then separate at a distance where Izzy's strikes have no real loading as they do at the end of their punch when fully extending his arm. He has no power at close range, yet costa does. I find that very interesting in this fight. If Costa can nest inside that ineffective striking distance for Izzy, I feel the battering Izzy will get to be far worse than what Gastelum gave him.

He only uses an offense when he feels he has his opponent injured. Otherwise, it's more about his using height and distance to keep opponents at bay while he counters and counters. Rightfully so with his reach but his style is easily remedied in my opinion in the clinch, and then separate at a distance where Izzy's strikes have no real loading as they do at the end of their punch when fully extending his arm. He has no power at close range, yet costa does. I find that very interesting in this fight. If Costa can nest inside that ineffective striking distance for Izzy, I feel the battering Izzy will get to be far worse than what Gastelum gave him.
Not quite what I meant

whoever sucks the dick of the guy who ran from Romero, will be shocked.

Adesanya can run, but Costa will catch you.
VB69TcT.gif

World-class kickboxing is my ass!<JonesDXSuckIt>

This is MMA <{UberTS}>{<Scared}

I can't hear you with Paula's dick in your mouth.

Back