Media UFC 253 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 3

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

b7d7e51354925148.png

2c346b1344931326.gif

I loved fight weeks that have embedded. Kind of wish they did something like that every fight week, but I guess it would lose its special feel. It just makes you like all the fighters so much more.

Paulo did seem a little low energy, saying RBI’s exhausted
If Paulo cannot get this win done in maybe 3rds or so....I can see him gassing out later in the fight.
I can see Paulo going hell-for-leather to finish this fight in 3rds and Israel perhaps evading most shots.

I'd say Costa needs to catch Israel with some serious shots in first 2 or 3rounds.
- I DO believe Adesanya can be KO'd fairly easily, but his punch evasion is top-notch and so it's a question of whether Costa can clip him hard before he runs out of steam.

I'm picking Costa by KO in Rd 2 or 3.

If Paulo cannot get this win done in maybe 3rds or so....I can see him gassing out later in the fight.
I can see Paulo going hell-for-leather to finish this fight in 3rds and Israel perhaps evading most shots.

I'd say Costa needs to catch Israel with some serious shots in first 2 or 3rounds.
- I DO believe Adesanya can be KO'd fairly easily, but his punch evasion is top-notch and so it's a question of whether Costa can clip him hard before he runs out of steam.

I have Izzy 4th round finish

I actually think he should coast first round and force Izzy to lead. Based off the Romero fight it seems Izzy like most counter strikers find it hard to lead, especially when their opponent hits hard. Would not be swinging from the word go

finally get to see nattygod's beautiful face, i'm in awe

I have Izzy 4th round finish
Fair enough. I can see that too except.....I don't think Israel is going to KO COsta. I can see him outpointing him yes but ....if Israel KO's Costa that will be, (For me) a..."WTF?!?!" moment.

Fair enough. I can see that too except.....I don't think Israel is going to KO COsta. I can see him outpointing him yes but ....if Israel KO's Costa that will be, (For me) a..."WTF?!?!" moment.
It will be a glorious fight!

I actually think he should coast first round and force Izzy to lead. Based off the Romero fight it seems Izzy like most counter strikers find it hard to lead, especially when their opponent hits hard. Would not be swinging from the word go
Interesting idea. I think we saw in the Romero fight that Israel doesn't quite know what to do when he is forced to lead and that fight was supremely dull principally because Romero is a weird dude and is prone to being HIGHLY inactive for long periods and Adesanya just didn't want to fuck with Romero when Romero was inactive.

So...I really do not see Costa cruising and being passive. I see Costa doing a high-pressure constant attack and that IS WHAT Adesanya will like because Adesanya likes people who come at him because that is his nature.

I can see Costa high-pressure attacking and Adesanya is EXPERT at punch evasion but the question is : Can Adesanya successfully slip and bob and weave for FIVE rounds of constant attacks from Costa??? OR will Costa gas out with a high-paced barrage of offense that does not connect with the target much because Adesanya is slippery?

These are key questions that may determine the outcome of this fight.

Last edited:
costa seems much more focused. izzy just insulting ppl and playing video games barely even training def reminds me of cormier before he got beat by stipe. costa wins his due to true dedication to MMA and izzy becomes one of the biggest hypejobs ever in the sport (already lost to romero last fight).

Interesting idea. I think we saw in the Romero fight that Israel doesn't quite know what to do when he is forced to lead and that fight was supremely dull principally because Romero is a weird dude and is prone to being HIGHLY inactive for long periods and Adesanya just didn't want to fuck with Romero when Romero was inactive.

So...I really do not see Costa cruising and being passive. I see Costa doing a high-pressure constant attack and that IS WHAT Adesanya will like because Adesanya likes people who come at him because that is his nature.

I can see Costa high-pressure attacking and Adesanya is EXPERT at punch evasion but the question is : Can Adesanya successfully slip and bob and weave for FIVE rounds of constant attacks from Costa??? OR will Costa gas out with a high-paced barrage of offense that does not connect with the target much because Adesanya is slippery?

These are key questions that may determine the outcome of this fight.
Looks like I called round 1 to a T hey fella?

Back