Is this the first or second Rickson-Zulu fight?

E Undead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I don't speak Portugese. They had two fights, the first in 1980, the second in 1984. Maybe someone from Brazil can help?

I can't find footage of the second fight despite it being on TV. It this possibly the second fight? Atleast the footage seems much better than that one other video there is of their first fight.

According to the video, it was on November, 1983.

According to the video, it was on November, 1983.
Thank you. Seems kinda weird tho, right? The fight is everywhere listed to have taken place on January 1984.

zulu.jpg
iu

I don't speak Portugese. They had two fights, the first in 1980, the second in 1984. Maybe someone from Brazil can help?

I can't find footage of the second fight despite it being on TV. It this possibly the second fight? Atleast the footage seems much better than that one other video there is of their first fight.

@gono btw

BJ no.gif

It´s the 2nd fight in Rio de Janeiro.
The Brazilian TV said 11/14/1983, but it´s a lil mistake... 11/14 was on a Monday, which means that the fight occured on a Saturday...11/12...

rickson-zulu.0.jpg

The 1st one was in Brasilia, 04/25/1980

hicksonxzulu-bsb.jpg

You wont find any complete footage of the 1st one since it occured in Brasilia, far from Rio & them Gracies´ base.

The 2nd fight : different vidz available, different quality.

lock2 thanx.gif

View attachment 800710

The Brazilian TV said 11/14/1983, but it´s a lil mistake... 11/14 was on a Monday, which means that the fight occured on a Saturday...11/12...

You wont find any complete footage of the 1st one since it occured in Brasilia, far from Rio & them Gracies´ base.

@gono btw ...thx
@E Undead

View attachment 800710

Thank you very much great sir. I'm a big fan of your MMA myths series, keep up the good work
<RomeroSalute>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back