Media Justin Gaethje talks training for Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 254

giphy.gif

Just listen to the interview love how honest he is about everything. When Gaethje sad if i get behind those black lines i have lost and he wants to see Khabib reaction after he sees his own blood. Savage.

Im paraphrasing but Gaethje sad something in those lines

"I love when he said win or lose im gonna call my mother boss and tell her she is going to retire"

" if i die on oct 27 im still gonna be happy because my parents will get of couple millions"

Justin is a good dude.

The closer to the fight, the more I think Justin is going to KO Khabib

I'll have to SEE Khabib lose before I can imagine it. I wish Gaethje luck but I'm not expecting much. I feel like Khabib is gonna do what he always does. Smash!

Then hopefully GSP is next.

Khabib started training combat sports much earlier than Justin. He's a lifelong fighter. He is the best because he's been doing it longer than others.

Should be a fun scrap but I'm expecting him to get Khabibed - either way a match not to miss.

I could be wrong but I believe when Justin said "it is you vs you" (around 1:30 mark) that is a direct quote from Heart's on Fire (the Rocky in Russia training montage) lol

EDIT: Guess it isn't Heart's on Fire. It is Burning Heart. Same movie, misleadingly similar title haha.

"In the warrior's code
There's no surrender
Though his body says stop
His spirit cries, never
Deep in our soul
A quiet ember
Knows it's you against you
It's the paradox
That drives us on
It's a battle of wills
In the heat of attack
It's the passion that kills
The victory is yours alone"

Justin is living inside Rocky 4 CONFIRMED

Last edited:
I like Justin as a person, but i still think he brings nothing more to the table than kabib previous opponents... Hope i'm wrong though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back